Blue Bombers Forum
May 27, 2018, 08:50:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LaPo on twitter - too funny!  (Read 1779 times)
GCn17

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2018, 07:23:48 PM »

Yeah, you got to be careful in the Gap with anything non Riders.  I once wore my Teespring Wheel of Fortune hoodie into a gas station in Swift Current that reads " F CK THE RO GHRIDERS", and it did not go over so well.

I am shocked any of them figured it out.

Unabashed free thinker. No Kool-Aid in my fridge. I don't get blinded by sunglasses at night.
bluengold204

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2018, 07:52:00 PM »

Yeah, you got to be careful in the Gap with anything non Riders.  I once wore my Teespring Wheel of Fortune hoodie into a gas station in Swift Current that reads " F CK THE RO GHRIDERS", and it did not go over so well.

Lol i have the same design just a tshirt instead of a sweater.
Blue96

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2018, 07:59:54 PM »

Bomber gear in the states? No problem... I wear mine everywhere, I get a few looks from those probably trying to figure out where or who the Bombers are, but that's about it...  However, the dude at customs when I landed at Winnipeg was all kinds of 80 questions at the airport...  What's the purpose of your trip?   Football game  Why?  Playoffs  Who's playing?  Winnipeg and Edmonton...  When is it?  Tomorrow...  Are you alone?  no...  Where's the person you're traveling with...  I assume in one of these other lines...  The dude never cracked a smile one... Evidently wasn't a Bombers fan, lol... He had several more questions too... At one point I was wondering if he was going to stamp my passport or not...

Which airport did you clear Customs in?
'16 Silverado LTZ Crew Cab Black Out Edition

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2018, 06:14:22 PM »

Which airport did you clear Customs in?

Winnipeg

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: