Blue Bombers Forum
October 23, 2018, 10:54:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Demski likely to sign per Bauming  (Read 4518 times)
thunderNlightning

« on: February 12, 2018, 01:15:40 AM »

Darrin Bauming
@DarrinBauming
Hearing strong indications that Nic Demski will sign with the #Bombers this week. The #Riders receiver and 2015 first-round pick will hit free agency on Tuesday. Just imagine, two Oak Park High School grads on Winnipeg's starting offence.

1:42 PM - Feb 11, 2018

http://3downnation.com/2018/02/11/strong-indications-riders-nic-demski-headed-bombers-free-agency-report/
kkc60

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 01:22:41 AM »

I know this was brought up in another thread, but anyways Demski would be a great signing. I still really like Wolitarsky and I think Henry could be a good STer for us, so hopefully Demski doesn't make us lose one of em
NorthernSkunk

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 01:23:28 AM »

Should help sell some tickets. Better get the ones I want early.
gbill2004

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 01:24:01 AM »

I know this was brought up in another thread, but anyways Demski would be a great signing. I still really like Wolitarsky and I think Henry could be a good STer for us, so hopefully Demski doesn't make us lose one of em
I?d say Wolitarsky is definitely still in the plans. Not sure about Henry; he?s probably competing for a PR spot in TC.
kkc60

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 01:26:14 AM »

I?d say Wolitarsky is definitely still in the plans. Not sure about Henry; he?s probably competing for a PR spot in TC.
I watched his 19 catch game vs the Bisons. He's not big, but I think the kid could be an intriguing player. He's got nothing too outstanding, but I could see him being similar to JFG  if given a bit of time
TecnoGenius

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2018, 01:51:25 AM »

With Bowman on board, why the impetus (and where the money) to get Demski?  I would have thought he had fallen off the radar.  We could only get him if he's dirt cheap and I don't see why he would be.  That said, I'd love to see him here.

After the Bowman signing my thinking changed to "ok, O is complete, let's concentrate on D".  We need to get some D signings!  I hope we don't stand pat on D, or all this O is for naught.
66 Chevelle

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 01:52:21 AM »

I watched his 19 catch game vs the Bisons. He's not big, but I think the kid could be an intriguing player. He's got nothing too outstanding, but I could see him being similar to JFG  if given a bit of time

yet we have JFG, at least until Tuesday, but we should let him go and acquire Demski and hope that in time he can have JFG like numbers?  doens't that sound just a bit odd to you?

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
gbill2004

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 01:56:50 AM »

yet we have JFG, at least until Tuesday, but we should let him go and acquire Demski and hope that in time he can have JFG like numbers?  doens't that sound just a bit odd to you?
It?s about managing the SMS. Plus Demski is a Winnipeg boy who will help sell tickets, probably a similar cap hit as JFG, is younger, and arguably more talented than JFG.
kkc60

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2018, 02:04:04 AM »

I was talking about Tylor Henry, not Demski. Demski isn't similar to JFG at all.
66 Chevelle

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2018, 02:05:17 AM »

I was talking about Tylor Henry, not Demski. Demski isn't similar to JFG at all.

my bad, I honestly thought you were referring to Demski...

Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2018, 02:15:48 AM »

I'm expecting them to roll with one Natl. receiver and it will probably be Demski over Coates or JFG if this signing is true.  A receiving corp. with Adams and Bowman on the outside and Demski, Flanders and Dressler inside would be very interesting. 
booch

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2018, 02:18:57 AM »

bowman will be a slot
66 Chevelle

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2018, 02:23:35 AM »

bowman will be a slot

agreed, Bowman will be a slot... hopefully his speed won't be too much an issue, if any...

gbill2004

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2018, 02:24:30 AM »

bowman will be a slot
Lapo likes to move his receivers around. Dressler and Demski will play in the slot as well.
GCn18

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2018, 02:35:41 AM »

I know the Demskis well and they don't know what Tuesday will bring but are hoping the Bombers are interested. I could say more about Demski not re-signing with the Riders but i was told some details in confidence. In short tbough , unless something goes 180, Demski will be a FA on Tuesday and will be hoping the Bombers want him and make a reasonable offer.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: