Blue Bombers Forum
October 23, 2018, 10:53:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Glanville joining TiCats  (Read 2342 times)
dd

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2018, 12:03:48 AM »

no worries there, he's too focused on the millions he has in his NASCAR teams to be distracted by a silly little game of football now a days, lol...
Then how about Bum Phillips?!?! I loved it when they called the Bumarooski!! We need a guy wearing a 10 gallon cowboy hat in the CFL!! If he's not available, how about Buddy Ryan, I want to see another coach another coach in the mouth on the sidelines!!!
The Zipp
Global Moderator

Who gives a flying Buck...

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2018, 12:29:53 AM »

Then how about Bum Phillips?!?! I loved it when they called the Bumarooski!! We need a guy wearing a 10 gallon cowboy hat in the CFL!! If he's not available, how about Buddy Ryan, I want to see another coach another coach in the mouth on the sidelines!!!

Ummm. Buddy passed away..,his sons might be available though
dd

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2018, 01:53:15 AM »

On my gosh, I didn't know that. My apologies for that blunder....he was one feisty dude though!!!
The Zipp
Global Moderator

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2018, 01:58:16 AM »

On my gosh, I didn't know that. My apologies for that blunder....he was one feisty dude though!!!

No prob.  Bum is long passed too...again their respective sons are alive though
66 Chevelle

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2018, 07:53:53 AM »

if it's a cowboy hat you want then Bum is your guy!  However, I hate to be that guy, but unfortunately Bum is no longer with us as well...   maybe we can round up Jimmy Johnson and put a cowboy hat on him, because he was a Dallas coach at one time.... i'm afraid of going back much farther though for fear of naming another dead man, lol...

I did think that it was funny how Glannville left tickets each Oilers home game at the 'will call' window for Elvis, who at the time had been dead for 10 or more years...

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
The Zipp
Global Moderator

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2018, 05:51:56 PM »

Drew Edwards

Verified account

@scratchingpost
 7m7 minutes ago
More
#Ticats head coach June Jones confirms that Jerry Glanville will be defensive coordinator next season. Phillip Lolley will not return.

I predict Orlondo is DC by mid season...or they have JG as DC in title only right from the start and OS actually doing the major functions.
PloenFan

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2018, 11:23:18 PM »

Perhaps we could add Dave Ritchie, another super senior, to our coaching staff !!  Shocked Huh Grin Tongue
KINGCHARLES

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2018, 02:24:20 AM »

I'm confused wasn't Steinhauer announced as a AHC/DC?Huh

BEASTS OF THE EAST

I DON'T BRAKE FOR RIDER FANS
M.O.A.B.

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2018, 05:04:59 AM »

I'll add Phillip Lolley on our def staff
gbill2004

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2018, 09:18:13 AM »

I'm confused wasn't Steinhauer announced as a AHC/DC?Huh

No just AHC.
Sec223

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2018, 01:29:47 PM »

This actually made me laugh out loud Smiley
theaardvark

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2018, 01:50:05 PM »

When people say "He's forgotten more about football than you'll ever know" about this coaching group, they are definately right.  Its not what they've forgotten though that will count, its what they've managed to remember. 

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
buckzumhoff

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2018, 01:23:47 PM »

Hamilton with June Jones and Glanville. They will be hard to beat. .  Didn't he coach Houston one time. Should be  good defense and if they get Manziel.  East will be tougher this year.
rubanski

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2018, 05:16:53 PM »

Holy heck the Ti-cats are spending on front office/coaching. They already have Kent Austin making a bagillion dollars a year to:
1. not be the GM (eric tillman)
2. not be the head coach

They just hired a purely asst head coach.

$$$$$$$$
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: