Blue Bombers Forum
April 20, 2018, 05:44:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The big W.  (Read 251 times)
jagabom (Esquire)

« on: February 03, 2018, 11:36:29 PM »

So, I was watching The Bachelor.  Some of you may watch it.  You know those big W's they sell in the Bomber Store?  They are higher up on the shelves.  They are about 3 feet by 3 feet and light up.  Well low and behold I see one in the hotel where all the bacheloretts are staying in Florida.  It was a luxury hotel and the W was just stuck in the corner.  Who knows. 
Jim
CYWG
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 03:34:52 AM by jagabom » Logged
Chris1982

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 11:53:18 PM »

So, I was watching The Bachelor.  Some of you may watch it.  You know those big W's they sell in the Bomber Store?  They are higher up on the shelves.  Well low and behold I see one in the hotel where all the bacheloretts are staying.  It was a luxury hotel and the W was just stuck in the corner.  Who knows. 
Jim
CYWG

I do not watch the Bachelor or know anything about it.... but when the Chicago Cubs win, everyone holds up big white flags with a big blue W on it, similar of that to the Bombers logo.... so it could be that you are seeing.

Winnipeg born and raised, Oak Park alum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: