Blue Bombers Forum
August 15, 2018, 04:31:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: current available free agents  (Read 8084 times)
66 Chevelle

« on: February 02, 2018, 02:54:16 AM »

this is a listing of the current free agents as of today as listed by the CFL.ca web site. I broke them down by position and offense and defense. it's starting to get short! enjoy!

https://justclockit.wordpress.com/2018/02/08/difference/
and if you can't see the sheet, here's a link to view it on my blog....
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 10:55:12 PM by 66 Chevelle » Logged

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
gbill2004

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 03:46:56 AM »

Thanks!  Bombers obviously need to focus on DBs, MLBs and receivers.

Oh and Demond Washington re-signed with Hamilton the other day.

And I?m kind of surprised there?s still no news on Ricky Ray.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 03:48:52 AM by gbill2004 » Logged
66 Chevelle

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 04:35:12 AM »

Thanks!  Bombers obviously need to focus on DBs, MLBs and receivers.

Oh and Demond Washington re-signed with Hamilton the other day.

And I?m kind of surprised there?s still no news on Ricky Ray.

Ray was supposed to make an announcement yesterday or today, IIRC....

Blue In BC

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 02:07:17 PM »

this is a listing of the current free agents as of today as listed by the CFL.ca web site. I broke them down by position and offense and defense. enjoy!

Where is the list. It would be useful to see.

No more excuses.
66 Chevelle

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 05:18:52 PM »

over at CFL.ca they have the list, which also includes those that have been resolved, so to speak, signed again, etc.... but, they have it listed by team and thought that it may be more useful to have it sorted by position for what we discuss here...

I plan to try and update my list and replace the images above with current info if it doesn't become too complicated to keep up with, but I'm not sure how often the CFL updates their site...  Smiley

Horseman

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 07:08:40 PM »

Here is my list of must have FA's (if still available Feb 13),
- Taylor Reed (MLB)
- Ciante Evans (DB)
- Aaron Grymes (DB)
- Diontae Spencer (Rec)

My wish list would include any of the following:
- Ese Mrabure (National DL)
- Roy Finch (RB/Returner)
- Devier Posey (Rec)
- DaVaris Daniels (Rec)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 07:10:23 PM by Horseman » Logged
Blue In BC

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 07:13:59 PM »

over at CFL.ca they have the list, which also includes those that have been resolved, so to speak, signed again, etc.... but, they have it listed by team and thought that it may be more useful to have it sorted by position for what we discuss here...

I plan to try and update my list and replace the images above with current info if it doesn't become too complicated to keep up with, but I'm not sure how often the CFL updates their site...  Smiley

I know where the list is but you said you broke it down by position on offense and defense. That's what I was looking to see.

No more excuses.
Blue In BC

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2018, 07:16:18 PM »

Here is my list of must have FA's (if still available Feb 13),
- Taylor Reed (MLB)
- Ciante Evans (DB)
- Aaron Grymes (DB)
- Diontae Spencer (Rec)

My wish list would include any of the following:
- Ese Mrabure (National DL)
- Roy Finch (RB/Returner)
- Devier Posey (Rec)
- DaVaris Daniels (Rec)

Nice list but if we exclude SMS and ratio the want list is extensive. I'd be happy to gain any of those you listed though.

No more excuses.
Horseman

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2018, 07:35:07 PM »

Nice list but if we exclude SMS and ratio the want list is extensive. I'd be happy to gain any of those you listed though.

Yes you are correct about the SMS, but if we fail to sign any of our 3 big FA's then we should be able to afford them.
66 Chevelle

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2018, 07:54:48 PM »

I know where the list is but you said you broke it down by position on offense and defense. That's what I was looking to see.

it's in my original post, I have my spreadsheets, 1 for offense and another for defense, group by position... I apologize for any confusion but I am assuming you see my spreadsheets in my original post, correct? That's why I answered you the way I did the first time...

Blue In BC

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2018, 09:07:43 PM »

It's not attached to the original post.

No more excuses.
Blue In BC

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2018, 09:14:29 PM »

Yes you are correct about the SMS, but if we fail to sign any of our 3 big FA's then we should be able to afford them.

From a money point of view perhaps. It wouldn't resolve either the ratio or positional loss at DE and SAM. Evans and Grymes are very good.

I like Reed but some are high on Santos Knox. If they're correct he's on entry contract and Reed would get more. Not opposed but uncertain on the cost / performance benefit one over the other.

Any of the others will very good additions in areas of need. So it still comes down to who we lose and who will ultimately be available come free agency.

I'm hoping we lose none of Heath, Leggett or Westerman but that's not something even the Bombers can totally control.

We're in wait and see mode but things will really heat up the 1st week of free agency. IIRC last year about 50 players changed teams. Could see the same this year and more 1 year deals etc.

No more excuses.
66 Chevelle

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2018, 10:12:09 PM »

It's not attached to the original post.

so you don't see my spreadsheets in original post? I can, and even when you originally asked the question and quoted my post the spreadsheets showed up in your attached quote... that's odd... but thanks for the head's up... gbill had a similar issue earlier with another of my post... I keep all of my images in the same place and insert them in the same manner each time...

can anyone see my spreadsheets that I included in my original post?

the paw

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2018, 10:14:18 PM »

so you don't see my spreadsheets in original post? I can, and even when you originally asked the question and quoted my post the spreadsheets showed up in your attached quote... that's odd... but thanks for the head's up... gbill had a similar issue earlier with another of my post... I keep all of my images in the same place and insert them in the same manner each time...

Nope

grab grass 'n growl
gbill2004

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2018, 10:16:06 PM »

I see them on my iPhone.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: