2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics thread

Started by The Zipp, January 11, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New_Earth_Mud

Ill find it hard to get into it with the time differance and no NHL players.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on January 12, 2018, 04:08:46 PM
Ill find it hard to get into it with the time differance and no NHL players.
oh ya time difference sucks as well
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

In Motion

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on January 12, 2018, 07:26:14 PM
oh ya time difference sucks as well

Hard to believe these guys are Olympians. Aren't the Olympics supposed to showcase the cream of the crop?
I think it's a black eye for hockey putting these kinds of players out there in an Olympics.

The Zipp

What do we think about this mixed doubles curling?  Kind of odd to me...gotta see a bit more of it...

The Zipp

I need more opera in a foreign language at 7am in my life...fully awake now after the boring speeches

The Zipp

The flame is lit!!!  Let the games begin!!!

Awesome fireworks!!

Pop and lock dudes are pretty good

jayrock

Quote from: The Zipp on February 09, 2018, 01:51:31 AM
What do we think about this mixed doubles curling?  Kind of odd to me...gotta see a bit more of it...

It is starting to grow on me. Find it kind of cool
RIDER PRIDE ALIVE IN THE PEG

TrueBlue75

Caught only a bit of the Opening Ceremony while getting ready for work. Seemed impressive from what I saw. I'm not digging the 15 hour time difference though.

Hopefully our snowboarder Laurie Blouin is okay after taking a hard fall in her training run. She is the defending world champion and medal hopeful. But more importantly, you don't want to see her career or Olympic experience ended with a bad injury.

TrueBlue75

Quote from: TrueBlue75 on February 09, 2018, 01:26:46 PM
Caught only a bit of the Opening Ceremony while getting ready for work. Seemed impressive from what I saw. I'm not digging the 15 hour time difference though.

Hopefully our snowboarder Laurie Blouin is okay after taking a hard fall in her training run. She is the defending world champion and medal hopeful. But more importantly, you don't want to see her career or Olympic experience ended with a bad injury.

Reports are that Laurie Blouin will participate in her event after being stretchered off yesterday. Great news for her! (And Canada) Debating with myself about waking up at 5 to watch Charles Hamelin in the 1500m short track speed skating...

The Zipp

Quote from: jayrock on February 09, 2018, 01:08:16 PM
It is starting to grow on me. Find it kind of cool

Yah.  Me too - the precision of the shots are way less but that kind of opens things up a bit...Canada is on a roll now beating Switzerland

The Zipp

Not the best news to wake up to...no medal in speed skating :(

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TrueBlue75

Our odds just improved with one of Norway?s boarders out. 4 out of 11 are Canadian- I?ll take those odds! First round hasn?t been great for anyone. Should amp up though in the next round for sure. I really, really want Mcmorris to medal. What a story that would be!

The Zipp

The Zipp

Mcmorris with a sweet run #2

Chicken salad mmmmm