Blue Bombers Forum
January 16, 2018, 11:44:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential free agent DB's / LB's in the CFL  (Read 2433 times)
booch

« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2018, 02:46:51 PM »

Who says he is going to come asking for big money coming off an injury...I highly doubt he does.
He lives here year round...and is settled in...I easily see a deal satisfactory to both sides, with possible playing time bonuses built in..Signing him is the least of the off-season issues..his deal will get done and be beneficial to both sides
GCn17

« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2018, 02:49:48 PM »

I agree. Unless the Bombers really low ball him, I think Mo is almost a certainty to be back. He doesn't want to leave...that's half the battle.

Unabashed free thinker. No Kool-Aid in my fridge. I don't get blinded by sunglasses at night.
blue_gold_84

"There's always next year."

« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2018, 03:47:22 PM »

I agree. Unless the Bombers really low ball him, I think Mo is almost a certainty to be back. He doesn't want to leave...that's half the battle.

Hopefully, that plays into Walters being able to retain both Randle and Heath.

Blue & Gold 'til I'm dead & cold.

Go Jets Go!

You can't fix stupid.
gbill2004

« Reply #93 on: Today at 01:01:55 PM »

RT .@Morley_Scott
#Esks GM Brock Sunderland says talks are on going w/ JC Sherritt "we've been in detailed conversation w/ JC"  On Adam Konor  "Very initial conversations w/ him."   #CFL   Sounds like Chris Edwards is front runner for nickle back spot replacing Kenny Ladler
Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #94 on: Today at 06:15:49 PM »

RT .@Morley_Scott
#Esks GM Brock Sunderland says talks are on going w/ JC Sherritt "we've been in detailed conversation w/ JC"  On Adam Konor  "Very initial conversations w/ him."   #CFL   Sounds like Chris Edwards is front runner for nickle back spot replacing Kenny Ladler

I was kinda hoping they'd let Sherritt walk and he could contend for the MLB job with the Bombers.  Konor would be worth pursuing for WIL based on both his play and passport, pushing JSK into the middle and miraculously resolving the Hurl situation.
GCn17

« Reply #95 on: Today at 06:17:19 PM »

I was kinda hoping they'd let Sherritt walk and he could contend for the MLB job with the Bombers.  Konor would be worth pursuing for WIL based on both his play and passport, pushing JSK into the middle and miraculously resolving the Hurl situation.

I don't know where they get all the cap space from, unless they are possibly low-balling Sherrit and hoping he accepts.

Unabashed free thinker. No Kool-Aid in my fridge. I don't get blinded by sunglasses at night.
Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #96 on: Today at 06:57:34 PM »

I don't know where they get all the cap space from, unless they are possibly low-balling Sherrit and hoping he accepts.

They may be pulling off the same roster tricks as the Riders, after all both teams employed Chris Jones, so cheating the SMS by paying money off the books could be well entrenched in their culture.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: