Blue Bombers Forum
January 16, 2018, 12:23:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
  Print  
Author Topic: Richie Hall Returns & other D coaching changes  (Read 3833 times)
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #180 on: January 09, 2018, 05:34:42 PM »

Sure, but if I recall, the question to Walters was more related to Hurl and the MLB.  It's impossible not to have a rotation at DL. 

Sure, a rotation to give guys a breather (or injuries) but the philosophy of trying to match personnel to offensive packages might not be pursued so readily this season. Corney will still come in. So will Thomas (if he's back), but we're possibly going to be less concerned with matching either of them (and anyone else on the line) to a specific situation, and more concerned with just using those guys to spell off our starters when they need a break. There is a difference there.
gbill2004

« Reply #181 on: January 09, 2018, 05:36:30 PM »

Sure, a rotation to give guys a breather (or injuries) but the philosophy of trying to match personnel to offensive packages might not be pursued so readily this season. Corney will still come in. So will Thomas (if he's back), but we're possibly going to be less concerned with matching either of them (and anyone else on the line) to a specific situation, and more concerned with just using those guys to spell off our starters when they need a break. There is potentially a big difference.
Yes and I think Hurl was the elephant in the room there. Aside from Hurl and the DL, I don?t recall any other significant rotations on D.
Jesse

« Reply #182 on: January 09, 2018, 05:37:27 PM »

Yes and I think Hurl was the elephant in the room there. Aside from Hurl and the DL, I don?t recall any other significant rotations on D.

The secondary had quite a few rotations as well.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
  Print  

Jump to: