Blue Bombers Forum
June 23, 2018, 08:28:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bombers moving on from TJ Heath?? Negotiations at a stalemate??  (Read 3682 times)
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2018, 09:12:50 PM »

you give him want he wants, end of

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2018, 09:16:23 PM »

you give him want he wants, end of

What an excellent way to build a team! Everyone line up and tell me what you want! Uncle Kyle has blank cheques!
pjrocksmb

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2018, 09:21:54 PM »

What an excellent way to build a team! Everyone line up and tell me what you want! Uncle Kyle has blank cheques!

you know what I mean, pay the man, sometimes it's the cost of doing business, I didn't say pay everyone.  The elite get what they want and get what they earn....

or I guess we want 3 rookies back there, how that work out this year?, o right it's all on Hall.... right...... Huh Shocked

pjrocksmb

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2018, 09:22:58 PM »

Nothing about our secondary was consistently good last year.

nuff said

https://www.cfl.ca/players/tj-heath/160085/

gbill2004

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2018, 09:23:46 PM »

Weren't those 5 INT's in the first 5-6 games and then he had none the rest of the season? 
pjrocksmb

« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2018, 09:27:05 PM »

Weren't those 5 INT's in the first 5-6 games and then he had none the rest of the season? 

yeah let him walk and sign a rookie for minimum or another 30 year old that we will release half way through the season  Huh Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Kiss

TJ's don't grow on tress, he is peaking and you pay for fresh fruit LOL

Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2018, 09:28:09 PM »

Don't get me wrong I'd pay the man, but he's not a sign at all costs free agent. It would hurt if he left, but teams just threw around him most of the year anyway. I hope he signs.
pjrocksmb

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2018, 09:30:59 PM »

Don't get me wrong I'd pay the man, but he's not a sign at all costs free agent. It would hurt if he left, but teams just threw around him most of the year anyway. I hope he signs.

ok good, you had me worried there.  we are of similar mindset but you just want to save a little $$

risky in my mind,

what do others think? break the bank or try to muscle him for a "WPG" deal LOL

gbill2004

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2018, 09:33:56 PM »

ok good, you had me worried there.  we are of similar mindset but you just want to save a little $$

risky in my mind,

what do others think? break the bank or try to muscle him for a "WPG" deal LOL
He?s not a break the bank type player. Pay him fair market value and if he doesn?t want to be here, then move on. I?m sure Walters has a number where he?s walking away.
bunker

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2018, 10:55:56 PM »

yeah let him walk and sign a rookie for minimum or another 30 year old that we will release half way through the season  Huh Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Kiss

TJ's don't grow on tress, he is peaking and you pay for fresh fruit LOL
Agree, need to find a way to keep him. He's talented, and experienced DBs are not easily replaced.
theaardvark

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2018, 11:26:13 PM »

Walters has signed a number of top players so far to "Winnipeg" contracts, at east contracts that were fair enough that the players forewent the FA process.

Now that the defensive coaching picture is defined, and Younger is on staff, TJ has a solid knowledge of what to expect.  So his decision will be a lot easier to make, one way of the other.

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
GCn17

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2018, 08:42:21 PM »

Walters is a good SMS manager. I have bones to pick with him is some areas of his management, but I trust his ability to assess TJ`s value and to get him signed to that number. I strongly believe that TJ wants to remain a Bomber. When guys go public with contract frustrations it`s because they want to stay. That gives us a edge imo.

Unabashed free thinker. No Kool-Aid in my fridge. I don't get blinded by sunglasses at night.
Blue In BC

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2018, 09:11:16 PM »

Walters is a good SMS manager. I have bones to pick with him is some areas of his management, but I trust his ability to assess TJ`s value and to get him signed to that number. I strongly believe that TJ wants to remain a Bomber. When guys go public with contract frustrations it`s because they want to stay. That gives us a edge imo.

I don't honestly expect to lose Heath or Randle. I agree the Bombers will make fair offers to both. If they leave they leave for other reasons IMO.

No more excuses.
GCn17

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2018, 10:59:56 PM »

I don't honestly expect to lose Heath or Randle. I agree the Bombers will make fair offers to both. If they leave they leave for other reasons IMO.

For sure. We have the advantage of being their current team, and having a high probability of them getting playoff money.

Unabashed free thinker. No Kool-Aid in my fridge. I don't get blinded by sunglasses at night.
NorthernSkunk

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2018, 11:27:10 PM »

For sure. We have the advantage of being their current team, and having a high probability of them getting playoff money.

How much playoff money do they get for one playoff game ? Like the WSF one An done scenario ?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: