Blue Bombers Forum
September 23, 2018, 06:08:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: John Cleese in March  (Read 733 times)
NorthernSkunk

« on: November 20, 2017, 09:35:16 PM »

Jus curious if anybody will be going to watch him in March. Me n the Mrs will be going, I hope it's funny.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 10:11:05 PM »

Who?

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
NorthernSkunk

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 03:46:31 PM »

Faulty towers...the silly walk....Monty Python........this forum ain't that slow is it ?
The Zipp
Global Moderator

Who gives a flying Buck...

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 04:27:01 PM »

i find him more annoying than funny - but that is just me...
theaardvark

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 04:29:33 PM »

He is an amazing talent, and was responsible for some of the most iconic comedic classics.  Of late, he seems more a bitter old man, though, and I'm not sure how he would come across on stage, live.  Don't get me wrong, I'd love to sit and have coffee / dinner across from him.  But not sure if paying good money to see him live would be worth it at this point in his career.

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
NorthernSkunk

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 05:54:51 PM »

He is an amazing talent, and was responsible for some of the most iconic comedic classics.  Of late, he seems more a bitter old man, though, and I'm not sure how he would come across on stage, live.  Don't get me wrong, I'd love to sit and have coffee / dinner across from him.  But not sure if paying good money to see him live would be worth it at this point in his career.

Can't be any worse money spent than the WSF this year lol....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: