Blue Bombers Forum
December 01, 2020, 07:25:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 78
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD] Blue Bombers roster - 2017-2018  (Read 204534 times)
TecnoGenius

« Reply #990 on: September 07, 2018, 05:11:24 PM »

Flanders!  Yay!  MOS has been reading the forum!

But what if it's another ruse (like Hardrick possibly) and Flanders is a scratch?  There goes any hope of playing him on fantasy.

However, the way I see it is either Hardrick or Flanders is a scratch, but not both... why?  Because you need Flanders in there if you scratch Hardrick and thus have a weak OL.  But if Hardrick is in there, then the OL is strong and Harris can romp as usual without Flanders misdirection.

So one of Hardrick/Flanders is a scratch; who's the 2nd scratch going to be?

Never go full Rider!
gobombersgo

« Reply #991 on: September 07, 2018, 07:40:45 PM »

Ed Tait   @EdTaitWFC
The #Bombers 46-man roster features 5 changes to the 46-man roster. On are CB Robert Priester, OL Jermarcus Hardrick, Cody Speller and Qadr Spooner and RB Timothy Flanders. Off are Dressler, Morgan, Leggett, Rush and Foketi. Leggett and Foketi moved to 6-game inured list.

Ted Wyman   @Ted_Wyman
#Bombers depth chart vs. #Riders for Banjo Bowl. Quite a few changes, with Timothy Flanders finally getting on roster and Jermarcus Hardrick coming back, listed as starting right tackle. Lots of added depth on O-line with Spooner and Speller. Dressler, Leggett off roster. #CFL

#Bombers injury updates include Dressler, who was game-time decision last week, going on one-game injured list. Will miss fourth straight game. Leggett and Foketi go on the six-game injured list. #CFL

Darrin Bauming   @DarrinBauming
That's a fun depth chart

The O-line looks the same today at walkthrough as it has in practice this week. Bryant-Couture-Goossen-Chungh-Neufeld.
I get the sense Kevin Fogg may be a game-time decision - Robert Preister would be the man. #Bombers

According to Mike O'Shea, Maurice Leggett (lower-body) needs some time on the 6-Game Injured List to "clean up" some things injury-wise. #Bombers

WPG Blue Bombers   @Wpg_BlueBombers
The team has released quarterback Alex Ross.

#Bombers QB Alex Ross has been recovering from injury the last several weeks. The club released him today. By rule, teams can not release an injured player.

Bob Irving   @BobIrvingCJOB
Bombers release QB Alex Ross, sticking with Brian Bennett as no. 3; put Mo Leggett on 6-game injured, although he's not hurt that bad; put Dressler on 1-game injured; activate DB Robert Priester; and will have Timothy Flanders make season debut if Hardrick can't go-got it??

Team-issued depth/rosters for the #BanjoBowl. #Bombers Neufeld to start at RT, and Couture at LG. Kevin Fogg is a game-time decision. Timothy Flanders to make his 2018 debut. #Riders returner Christion Jones is out, so Marcus Thigpen and Kyran Moore to be the returners.

Ian Hamilton  @IanHamilton45
Chris Jones reports Christion Jones is being put on the six-game injured list. Marcus Thigpen and Kyran Moore will handle the returning duties Saturday against the Bombers.

Mic'hael Brooks and Crezdon Butler come onto the Roughriders' roster, while Will Blackmon (one-game injured list) and Christion Jones (six-game injured list) are off.

gobombersgo

« Reply #992 on: September 07, 2018, 07:41:27 PM »

Banjo Bowl rosters:

« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 07:43:33 PM by gobombersgo » Logged

kkc60

« Reply #993 on: September 07, 2018, 09:32:22 PM »

I fail to see why Poop is on the PR. The guy creates pressure on the QB consistently.
BigBomberFan

« Reply #994 on: September 07, 2018, 10:44:55 PM »

I fail to see why Poop is on the PR. The guy creates pressure on the QB consistently.

Why is Poop on the practice roster? That's bizarre. To have him back would relieve many problems.
gobombersgo

« Reply #995 on: September 07, 2018, 11:15:01 PM »

Transactions Sept 6th:

WPG ADD  INT Timothy FLANDERS (RB)    Sam Houston State  -added from practice roster
WPG ADD  INT Robert PRIESTER (DB)    Wyoming  - added from practice roster
WPG ADD  NAT Cody SPELLER (OL)    McMaster - added from practice roster
WPG ADD  NAT Qadr SPOONER  (OL)    McGill  - added from practice roster
WPG ADD FROM INJURED INT Cory JOHNSON (DL)    Kentucky
WPG DEL  INT Cory JOHNSON (DL)    Kentucky  - added to practice roster
WPG ADD FROM INJURED INT Alex ROSS (QB)    Coastal Carolina - Removed from 6-game injured list
WPG DEL  INT Alex ROSS (QB)    Coastal Carolina  - released
WPG DEL  NAT Brendan MORGAN (DB)    Queen's  - added to practice roster
WPG DEL  NAT John RUSH (LB)    Guelph  - added to practice roster
WPG EXT ON INJURED NAT Frank RENAUD (LB)    Windsor - to Nov-02^^ (14-Oct)
WPG TRF TO INJURED INT Weston DRESSLER (WR)    North Dakota - to Sep-20
WPG TRF TO INJURED INT Maurice LEGGETT (DB)    Valdosta State - to Nov-02^^ (14-Oct)

WPG Blue Bombers   @Wpg_BlueBombers  Sep 8
Today's @RedRiverMutual starting lineup.
Inactives: #3 Kevin Fogg, #51 Jermarcus Hardrick

Murray McCormick   @murraylp Sep 8
#riders scratches are Eddie Steele and Crezdon Butler. @R_Bagg6 to make his 2018 regular-season debut.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 10:28:31 PM by gobombersgo » Logged

GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #996 on: September 07, 2018, 11:33:31 PM »

Transactions Sept 6th:

WPG ADD  INT Timothy FLANDERS (RB)    Sam Houston State  -added from practice roster
WPG ADD  INT Robert PRIESTER (DB)    Wyoming  - added from practice roster
WPG ADD  NAT Cody SPELLER (OL)    McMaster - added from practice roster
WPG ADD  NAT Qadr SPOONER  (OL)    McGill  - added from practice roster
WPG ADD FROM INJURED INT Cory JOHNSON (DL)    Kentucky
WPG DEL  INT Cory JOHNSON (DL)    Kentucky  - added to practice roster
WPG ADD FROM INJURED INT Alex ROSS (QB)    Coastal Carolina - Removed from 6-game injured list
WPG DEL  INT Alex ROSS (QB)    Coastal Carolina  - released
WPG DEL  NAT Brendan MORGAN (DB)    Queen's  - added to practice roster
WPG DEL  NAT John RUSH (LB)    Guelph  - added to practice roster
WPG EXT ON INJURED NAT Frank RENAUD (LB)    Windsor - to Nov-02^^ (14-Oct)
WPG TRF TO INJURED INT Weston DRESSLER (WR)    North Dakota - to Sep-20
WPG TRF TO INJURED INT Maurice LEGGETT (DB)    Valdosta State - to Nov-02^^ (14-Oct)

POWER UP TEAM BLUE BOMBERS!!

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #997 on: September 08, 2018, 01:16:05 PM »

Look at the Rider chart. Something tells me we're not going to be running the ball like last week.
Blue In BC

« Reply #998 on: September 08, 2018, 02:32:32 PM »

It appears fans of Flanders may get their wish with him on the 46 AR. The problem is that it may mean less touches for Harris and / or if they are both on the field we're sitting a receiver for that play or set of downs.

I guess we'll see if whatever they're doing works.

NOTE: I'm not against Flanders just the ratio implications and the lack of clarity on how'd they use him.

No more excuses.
Knocker42

« Reply #999 on: September 08, 2018, 02:50:52 PM »

Flanders probably only draws in if Hardrick is unable to go and is replaced by one of the Nat. O-linemen.
gobombersgo

« Reply #1000 on: September 08, 2018, 02:52:07 PM »

It appears fans of Flanders may get their wish with him on the 46 AR. The problem is that it may mean less touches for Harris and / or if they are both on the field we're sitting a receiver for that play or set of downs.

I guess we'll see if whatever they're doing works.

NOTE: I'm not against Flanders just the ratio implications and the lack of clarity on how'd they use him.

Harris has been banged up the last few games. They may want to make sure he's around for the playoffs if there are any. Lol

Blue In BC

« Reply #1001 on: September 08, 2018, 02:59:09 PM »

Harris has been banged up the last few games. They may want to make sure he's around for the playoffs if there are any. Lol

Yes I know. However it's still a ratio issue any way you look at it. If Hardrick doesn't dress he'll probably get on the 44 AR. A two RB set would be interesting but it still takes a receiver off the field.

Maybe the CFL is going to allow the Bombers to use 13 players on offense to spice things up.

lol

No more excuses.
gobombersgo

« Reply #1002 on: September 16, 2018, 09:14:09 PM »

Confirmed new signings (guys were at fan appreciation day);

receiver Kenny Lawler #89 - was in B.C.'s camp
DB / returner Boobie Hobbs #14
LB Kache Palacio #47
DB Jacob Firlotte #42 - Bomber draft pick

DM83

« Reply #1003 on: September 16, 2018, 09:17:01 PM »

Why don't we get some,Bomber employee and pick up,a,couple,Esks receivers from their home and drive them to Winnipeg?
gobombersgo

« Reply #1004 on: September 16, 2018, 09:19:09 PM »

Why don't we get some,Bomber employee and pick up,a,couple,Esks receivers from their home and drive them to Winnipeg?
Or grab one of Calgary's.

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 78
  Print  

Jump to: