Blue Bombers Forum
January 21, 2019, 03:51:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Andrew Harris Story  (Read 1738 times)
TrueBlue75

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2018, 01:35:51 AM »

Anyone else just watch this? I now understand what drives him to be relentless. The Bombers are fortunate to have him.
Old Rusty

Illegitimi non carborundum

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2018, 01:54:43 AM »

If anyone can help lead his team to a Grey Cup....it's Andrew Harris.   It would be a fitting legacy for his career.....hometown boy comes back home to bring the Cup back to Winnipeg, against all odds.   I truly beleive he wants this more than anyone alive....that in itself is a powerful force.   Sometimes teams want it more than any other.....the Bombers lead by Andrew Harris are that team!!

Well said!!

"Lets see if we can hit thirty" - Ming the Merciless (aka. my neighbour) while enjoying one of my beers.

"Suffering Mother of Moses." - Anonymous fan watching 3rd quarter of 2018 Western conference final
blue_or_die

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2018, 02:24:43 AM »

Anyone else just watch this? I now understand what drives him to be relentless. The Bombers are fortunate to have him.

Agreed. This guy feels he is the underdog defined and the fire in his eyes when he talks to the camera about his past is the same fire in his eyes when he?s dragging the pile.
Pigskin

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2018, 03:10:50 PM »

I have known AH from his days at GP. That's why I laugh when people say he is past his prime, or the bombers extended him to long. AH has lost some of his break away speed to gain some size and strength. But he still has the drive and passion to bring this city a Grey Cup.
GCn18

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2018, 03:16:06 PM »

I have known AH from his days at GP. That's why I laugh when people say he is past his prime, or the bombers extended him to long. AH has lost some of his break away speed to gain some size and strength. But he still has the drive and passion to bring this city a Grey Cup.

Andrew is still beasting, and more importantly he treats his body like a temple. He still has gas in the tank.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
drahgon

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2018, 03:21:11 PM »

Watched this show last night and thought it was excellent! I was a little surprised there were no comments from current Blue Bombers management and teammates but the bits with Buono and Lulay were nice.
booch

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2018, 03:21:29 PM »

yeah he still has a few good years at RB left in him...and even then after that he would be very good in the slot for a few more years after that...no worries there unless he suffers some sort of major injury
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2018, 03:36:19 PM »

Andrew is still beasting, and more importantly he treats his body like a temple. He still has gas in the tank.

Agreed. He is a consummate professional in every way.

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
blue girl

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2018, 07:25:31 PM »

I watched it last night. After seeing all that he's been through it makes me see why he's so determined to succeed.
blue newt

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2018, 06:00:30 AM »

It was posted on bluebombers.com today!  So if you missed it:

https://www.bluebombers.com/2018/11/21/i-shouldnt-be-here-the-andrew-harris-story-presented-by-sway-tsn/

GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2018, 01:03:07 PM »

His Mom was rather weird to me. Great story. Awesome guy.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
blueraid

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2018, 01:59:13 PM »

IF you grew up in the dregs of Wpg....like I did, and Andrew, it's hard to fathom the accomplishments this man has made...He's the heart and might I say soul of this organization called the Bombers...Great story and this one ain't over till the Cup comes home
Pigskin

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2018, 12:19:31 AM »

The Grant Park area isn't the dregs of Winnipeg, but he did have a tough up bring.
Jesse

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2018, 02:38:01 AM »

The Grant Park area isn't the dregs of Winnipeg, but he did have a tough up bring.

He talked about moving 19 times while growing up. Grant park was just a couple years of high school.

My wife is amazing!
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: