Blue Bombers Forum
June 19, 2018, 11:06:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Schultzie's back! on "Fantasy Draft" show  (Read 201 times)
TecnoGenius

« on: June 14, 2018, 06:06:29 AM »

Anyone else see the "2018 CFL Fantasy Draft" show that was played on TSN a few times throughout the last few days?  I was happy to see a familiar face we haven't seen in, what, 2 years?  Chris Schultz!

I still have no idea what his "personal issues" were that resulted in his abrupt hiatus from the TSN panel, but he's back and looks the same and seems as excited as always.  That's good news in my book.

(But we won't talk about his top fantasy pick...)

Welcome back!
gbill2004

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 07:54:41 AM »

I saw the show. Good to see Shultzy back. I do question his pick of Collaros as the guy to win your fantasy league. I think Collaros is in for a disappointing season.
swansong

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 09:33:17 AM »

Not only was he back but he had some colour back in his more filled out face. He didn't look gaunt and ashen. He looked healthy which was great to see.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 01:11:52 PM »

Hopefully this guy does not gamble. He would loose is big shirt. He is terrible at picks and predictions.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 01:13:56 PM »

Anyone else see the "2018 CFL Fantasy Draft" show that was played on TSN a few times throughout the last few days?  I was happy to see a familiar face we haven't seen in, what, 2 years?  Chris Schultz!

I still have no idea what his "personal issues" were that resulted in his abrupt hiatus from the TSN panel, but he's back and looks the same and seems as excited as always.  That's good news in my book.

(But we won't talk about his top fantasy pick...)

Welcome back!

Maybe he gambled  Cheesy

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: