Blue Bombers Forum
October 22, 2017, 03:42:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bombers response after a humiliating loss.  (Read 1683 times)
theaardvark

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2017, 12:24:34 PM »

Agreed. I'd be willing to call Bridge either the best or second best backup in the CFL right now (given Lulay is hurt). He did have a bit of a rough time when he came off the bench against us in the Banjo Bowl, but he's been nothing but impressive every other time out and lead the Riders to a couple wins. Probably should be the starter instead of Glenn, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he is the starter there next year.

I think Glenn reclaimed his title as "best insurance policy" last game...  if Jones doesn't start Bridge, he's... well... still an idiot.

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
lenny

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2017, 08:04:39 PM »

One game.  Don't panic.  The team will respond.  Waiting to hear the extent of our walking wounded.

Famous last words when Eskie fans stated that with their first loss after going 7 straight wins. Then the avalanche of losses started. Just saying. Tongue
NorthernSkunk

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2017, 09:59:02 PM »

Famous last words when Eskie fans stated that with their first loss after going 7 straight wins. Then the avalanche of losses started. Just saying. Tongue

A run of 6 losses now would pretty much end the season eh...
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2017, 11:33:25 PM »

What do you mean Just Sayin'?

You're saying we suck now?

You're not just sayin'! Your implying something, what is it?

Or just trolling?

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: