Blue Bombers Forum
October 22, 2017, 12:27:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Game Day Thread - Hamilton at Winnipeg - October 6, 2017  (Read 5204 times)
Horseman

« Reply #270 on: October 07, 2017, 10:48:20 PM »

A little perspective here please--we re 10 and friggin 4!!!, every team, even the holier way ban thou Calgary stampeders have an off game, this was ours. It sucks. On this he weekly pick email, in the last year weeks I ve only gotten 4 games wrong and everyone of them involved the kitty Kats --**** them , they are Finding  ways to win!! On side kick on 2nd down!?!?

We have had more than one "off" game on D this year and it was actually 3rd down when they did that kick.
NorthernSkunk

« Reply #271 on: October 07, 2017, 11:30:13 PM »

We have had more than one "off" game on D this year and it was actually 3rd down when they did that kick.

I look at it as 4 off games and 10 on....lol.......10-4 record right (?)...haha
Horseman

« Reply #272 on: October 08, 2017, 07:35:07 PM »

I look at it as 4 off games and 10 on....lol.......10-4 record right (?)...haha

The defence has been bad in all but the Edm game, and it was our offence that was able to put more points on the board than the opposition despite our defence. No laughing matter, if the cup is our goal.
Colton

« Reply #273 on: October 08, 2017, 08:48:51 PM »

The defence has been bad in all but the Edm game, and it was our offence that was able to put more points on the board than the opposition despite our defence. No laughing matter, if the cup is our goal.

Hey dude, what are your thoughts on our defense and Richie Hall? I don't think you've ever posted about either, right?
GCn17

« Reply #274 on: October 08, 2017, 09:01:06 PM »

Its a good thing we rarely lose or this forum would be unbearable right now.

Unabashed free thinker. No Kool-Aid in my fridge. I don't get blinded by sunglasses at night.
TecnoGenius

« Reply #275 on: October 11, 2017, 07:06:06 AM »

CJOB audio vault oct 10 7pm ~22:00... very interesting:

MOS gets asked about the hand to the head RTP on the Nichols' fumble.  MOS says he was aware of it and was chirping to the refs about it, and that he understood it would be part of the automatic review and wouldn't require a challenge on his part.  MOS says "they came back and said it was incidental contact to the head".  (Weird they would relay info for him to CC and then back to MOS in a non-public way.)

Assuming MOS is being 100% truthful, that means the refs and CC are complete garbage because that type of head slap has been called all year long.  Zero tolerance.  It wasn't just a brushing hand, it was a slap to the helmet that snapped Nichols' head to the side.  And, it was the first contact Kanneh had with Nichols: leading with a slap to the head.  They've called RTP on lesser contact many times this year.

If this is true then I have no doubt CC/refs got the word that HAM was to be treated lightly this game because of the bad/apologized call in their previous game.  Sucks that we had to be on the receiving end.

I still wish MOS had challenged anyway so they would have to let the whole country know they weren't going to call the RTP right after showing it clear as day in multiple camera angles zoomed in.  Then the CFL could apologize to BB a few days later and look even more ridiculous.
TBURGESS

« Reply #276 on: October 11, 2017, 02:41:11 PM »

Assuming MOS is telling the truth, then the call had already been reviewed and decided. Challenging at that point would have been stupid.

Being right never gets old.
GCn17

« Reply #277 on: October 11, 2017, 02:44:41 PM »

Assuming MOS is telling the truth, then the call had already been reviewed and decided. Challenging at that point would have been stupid.

Yea...if the ref tells you CC has looked at it and doesn't agree with you, there is little point wasting your challenge.

Unabashed free thinker. No Kool-Aid in my fridge. I don't get blinded by sunglasses at night.
The Zipp

Who gives a flying Buck...

« Reply #278 on: October 11, 2017, 02:46:44 PM »

^ I agree - MOS was spending lots of time talking to the officials...I have zero faith in them getting it right and actually even looking at the roughing aspect of the call.  MOS was in a no win situation - take the refs word or burn a challenge and have them say "i told you it wasn't roughing the passer"

I hope no playoff game is decided by these bungling fools we have for refs in the CFL.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]
  Print  

Jump to: