Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GCn19

Quote from: theaardvark on May 06, 2018, 11:48:31 PM
Are people taking lawnchairs or anything like that?  Or tailgaiting?  Are they frisking people entering the area?

I heard WPS will be strictly enforcing thermos checks for hot chocolate that is lukewarm.
Some people take this forum way too seriously.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: GCn17 on May 07, 2018, 02:55:50 PM
I heard WPS will be strictly enforcing thermos checks for hot chocolate that is lukewarm.

Lol
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

Jockitch

saw a bit of Sportsnet Central at Noon show & one of the fellas says that Little is reported to be iffy for the game.
.........  Anyone hear something to that effect ?
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

TrueBlue75

Quote from: Jockitch on May 07, 2018, 06:23:40 PM
saw a bit of Sportsnet Central at Noon show & one of the fellas says that Little is reported to be iffy for the game.
.........  Anyone hear something to that effect ?

Yeah, hearing that as well from the local reporters who were at the morning skate. Hendricks is a game time decision for Little...ugh

New_Earth_Mud

The Winnipeg Jets have reassigned defenseman Logan Stanley from the OHL Rangers to the MB Moose. Stanley was a first round pick, 18th overall, of the Jets in 2016 and posted 42 points (15G, 27A) in 61 games this season. #WinnipegJets #LoganStanley #WPG
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

TrueBlue75

As per Instagram, Teemu is on his way to the game! You know, just goes to show you how lame the Winnipeg Whiteout is that former beloved players want to come a be a part of it... (sarcasm) Teemu on the big screen will about make the building implode!

I am so nervous for this game! Everything is aligning to be the perfect way to end the series tonight. I just hope the Jets come out so amped, get a quick lead and don?t look back. There is very little margin for errors tonight.

Colton

Crowd is absolutely insane. Chose to go to game 4 over game 6 and I feel like I made a big mistake.

NorthernSkunk

Rinne is sharp tonight. If the preds can hang on we are going to a game seven.

blue_or_die

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 08, 2018, 03:33:50 AM
Rinne is sharp tonight. If the preds can hang on we are going to a game seven.

As per the rule of sports
#Ride?

Jockitch

we need a nice deflection, early in the 3rd, to get back into it score wise
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Colton

Quote from: Jockitch on May 08, 2018, 03:44:22 AM
we need a nice deflection, early in the 3rd, to get back into it score wise

Two straight days of my teams putting out a decent offensive output with absolutely nothing to show for it. At some point something has gotta bounce in.

NorthernSkunk

Can somebody tell me why my comments are being deleted........because if whatever I have been saying is wrong I will correct that.....otherwise I am really learning nothing about how to post here right now....

Colton

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 08, 2018, 04:17:05 AM
Can somebody tell me why my comments are being deleted........because if whatever I have been saying is wrong I will correct that.....otherwise I am really learning nothing about how to post here right now....

Trolling is against the code of conduct of the forum:

http://forums.bluebombers.com/index.php?topic=42363.0

NorthernSkunk

It's not trolling. It's discussion about the Jets and the game.

If the way you are saying it is Colton....then there are a lot of trolls during the Bombers season on this site.

TrueBlue75

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 08, 2018, 04:23:42 AM
It's not trolling. It's discussion about the Jets and the game.

If the way you are saying it is Colton....then there are a lot of trolls during the Bombers season on this site.

Please. Don?t plead ignorance. You know perfectly well that your comments are made to irritate Jets fans. Can?t you find a new hobby other than trolling?