Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: dd on May 05, 2018, 08:23:16 PM
That?s all he does. If he isn?t ragging on helly and the jets, it?s nichols and the bombers, yet the mods let him go on and on. I ve drastically cut back on using this forum as I m tired of it, he?s the brad marchant of this Forum.

Ive heard this from others also.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

New_Earth_Mud

Ehlers-Scheifele-Wheeler
Connor-Stastny-Laine
Perreault-Lowry-Little
Tanev-Copp-Armia

Morrissey -Trouba
Enstrom-Byfuglien
Chiarot-Myers

Hellebuyck
Mason

Healthy scratches: Poolman, Morrow, Dano, Matthias, Hutchinson, Roslovic, Kulikov, Hendricks

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: dd on May 05, 2018, 08:23:16 PM
That?s all he does. If he isn?t ragging on helly and the jets, it?s nichols and the bombers, yet the mods let him go on and on. I ve drastically cut back on using this forum as I m tired of it, he?s the brad marchant of this Forum.

I'm confused.....people all summer can call for Hurls head on a stick.....as well as put down other players for their play.....but I can't post my opinion on players ?....kinda hypocritical don't ya think ?

And relax I have received a message from the mods today.

Enjoy the game tonight. 😃

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: gbill2004 on May 04, 2018, 11:08:12 PM
Who said Helle looks tired?  Where did you hear that?

I am not trying to stir the pot. I just want to answer your question.

My son said he listened to Martin Biron and Jamie McLennan on TSN saying this.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 06, 2018, 12:41:25 AM
I am not trying to stir the pot. I just want to answer your question.

My son said he listened to Martin Biron and Jamie McLennan on TSN saying this.

I dont think they said that.   Ive been watching and i never heard that.

dd

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 05, 2018, 09:35:08 PM
I'm confused.....people all summer can call for Hurls head on a stick.....as well as put down other players for their play.....but I can't post my opinion on players ?....kinda hypocritical don't ya think ?

And relax I have received a message from the mods today.

Enjoy the game tonight. 😃
It not hypocritical at all. Hurl was awful and needed to go, a blind man could see that

The difference in your constant attacks on Helly and Nichols is these guys are the big reason for our hockey and football clubs turnaround and your criticism is often unjustified and you do it for no other reason than to antognize everyone.

Remember, we are fans of our teams, we've stuck with them throw the bad years, we re not band wagon jumpers like yourself, so when you start ragging on guys who've been critical to our teams success , it's on like donkey Kong brotha!!!

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: dd on May 06, 2018, 01:37:29 AM
It not hypocritical at all. Hurl was awful and needed to go, a blind man could see that

The difference in your constant attacks on Helly and Nichols is these guys are the big reason for our hockey and football clubs turnaround and your criticism is often unjustified and you do it for no other reason than to antognize everyone.

Remember, we are fans of our teams, we've stuck with them throw the bad years, we re not band wagon jumpers like yourself, so when you start ragging on guys who've been critical to our teams success , it's on like donkey Kong brotha!!!

I agree.

Its a hard job to be a fan of your teams. It takes, time, money, emotion, heart and soul through good times and bad. Sure we get mad and yell and scream about players but there is usually a reason for it.

Its easy and weak to just criticize teams and its players and its fans just to get a reaction from its fans when they totally ignore the faults or their own teams and avoid it.

Im not just going to ignore some troll that comes here to just start crap. Thats to easy and i put to much into my teams to just ignore that crap on our fourm.

The Zipp

Not sure if that 1st period was any better than what we saw last game...we didn?t give up any goals so I guess better.  Need some offensive pressure in the 2nd. 

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: The Zipp on May 06, 2018, 02:33:07 AM
Not sure if that 1st period was any better than what we saw last game...we didn?t give up any goals so I guess better.  Need some offensive pressure in the 2nd. 

Preds are playing that trap game. Devils use to do it. Its hard to counter.

Not a fan of how they like to stand behind their net for 15 seconds either.

Jockitch

FANTASTIC ....... Stats gets the goal to give the lead to the JETS
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

The Zipp

Ugh.  Great offensive burst and then give up a shorty. 

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: The Zipp on May 06, 2018, 03:12:00 AM
Ugh.  Great offensive burst and then give up a shorty. 

Good Hockey game between 2 really good teams.

PloenFan

Nice to see Kyle Connor finally get that monkey off his back !  :D

The Zipp

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on May 06, 2018, 02:44:50 AM

Preds are playing that trap game. Devils use to do it. Its hard to counter.

Not a fan of how they like to stand behind their net for 15 seconds either.

Fast skating and moving - crisp passes...

2 goal lead going into the 3rd - not an easy spot to be in...but if the Jets play smart they can hold on. Another goal would be nice

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: dd on May 06, 2018, 01:37:29 AM

I don't miss Hurl. Lol.

Sorry I was not trying to attack or antagonise anybody. I was just asking questions and learning. I apologize if there was a misunderstanding. Sometimes I think I joke too much.

I am not a bomber bandwagon jumper. I have been on that one since I was a teenager. But yeh if it sounds like I am ragging a bit....straighten me out. Nothing personal.