Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 04, 2018, 09:09:49 PM
However he got there.....he looked silly when he should have been getting up and back into the play

There is a big difference when watching a game start in Nashville compared to Winnipeg...and then as the game progresses.....did the jet fans ever all get on their feet even once to cheer when the team needed a boost ?......

99% of players would have done the exact same thing as Buff.   Did you see the dive Subban took the game beffore?  Now thats looking silly.

You dont think fans are behind the team?  Really?  Just asking that stupid question proves your nothing but a troll. That question is a special kinda stupid.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on May 04, 2018, 09:27:25 PM

99% of players would have done the exact same thing as Buff.   Did you see the dive Subban took the game beffore?  Now thats looking silly.

You dont think fans are behind the team?  Really?  Just asking that stupid question proves your nothing but a troll. That question is a special kinda stupid.

You need to relax with the name calling.

I'm sure fans are behind the team. What I am saying is however excited they may be...it is not coming across while watching the game on t.v.

blue_or_die

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 04, 2018, 09:46:45 PM

I'm sure fans are behind the team. What I am saying is however excited they may be...it is not coming across while watching the game on t.v.

Lol, it?s just you man.
#Ride?

Colton

Must be really boring in rural Manitoba to need to come to online forums on a near daily basis and intentionally start arguments with people for your only form of human interaction.

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: blue_or_die on May 04, 2018, 10:00:52 PM
Lol, it?s just you man.

I don't think so. Preds had underwood do the anthem, fans cheered loud for that....the football guys partying drinking bud off the fish....they always have a band between periods.... fans are on their feet swinging towels steady and cheering, and they come up with original chants to yell at the opposing team......the jet game last night looked like a regular season game with everyone sitting on their hands....they barely chanted go jets go, they had a few lame attempts to boo Subban...and the fans in the street party looked like cattle lined up at a maple leaf plant waiting their turn........

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: Colton on May 04, 2018, 10:10:14 PM
Must be really boring in rural Manitoba to need to come to online forums on a near daily basis and intentionally start arguments with people for your only form of human interaction.

I am not starting arguments. Just posting what I see. Did you want me to make my prediction for the next game ?

And if yer gonna put it that way....it must just as boring in the city if yer coming here everyday eh

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 04, 2018, 09:46:45 PM

Im not name calling.  Its a fact your a troll. Everyone here knows it. Its just a simple fact.

Maybe you need a bigger TV or glasses?

Im pretty sure not once since the playoffs begun have i heard anyone say.  Man them fans in Winnipeg look bored on TV, looks like nobody is excited at all.

Seems its just you.

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on May 04, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

Im not name calling.  Its a fact your a troll. Everyone here knows it. Its just a simple fact.

Maybe you need a bigger TV or glasses?

Im pretty sure not once since the playoffs begun have i heard anyone say.  Man them fans in Winnipeg look bored on TV, looks like nobody is excited at all.

Seems its just you.

My opinions about the jets, on a jet discussion board. You calling it trolling is weak.

And yes, many jet fans in the seats last night were doing nothing but sitting there while the play went on. My tv works fine.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 04, 2018, 10:12:57 PM
I don't think so. Preds had underwood do the anthem, fans cheered loud for that....the football guys partying drinking bud off the fish....they always have a band between periods.... fans are on their feet swinging towels steady and cheering, and they come up with original chants to yell at the opposing team......the jet game last night looked like a regular season game with everyone sitting on their hands....they barely chanted go jets go, they had a few lame attempts to boo Subban...and the fans in the street party looked like cattle lined up at a maple leaf plant waiting their turn........

Her Hubby plays for the Preds. Its the only reason she did that.

So again fans here dont support the team?  Really?  You dont see the people outside? You dont see the Whiteout?  Really?

You dont like the Jets or the fans or the White out ... We got it.

Stop posting about it every day if you dont like it. Thats why your called a troll....  thats what trolls do.

If most posyes dont like something they voice their opinion and move along.

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on May 04, 2018, 10:25:35 PM

Her Hubby plays for the Preds. Its the only reason she did that.

So again fans here dont support the team?  Really?  You dont see the people outside? You dont see the Whiteout?  Really?

You dont like the Jets or the fans or the White out ... We got it.

Stop posting about it every day if you dont like it. Thats why your called a troll....  thats what trolls do.

If most posyes dont like something they voice their opinion and move along.

Whatever, she did it. Made it more fun.

Again, I am not saying the fans in Wpg don't support the team. I am saying they aren't very vocal, and it doesn't look like it is as fun an atmosphere as Nashvilles rink.

That's what I am doing, posting my opinions and moving onto the next day.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 04, 2018, 10:29:18 PM
Whatever, she did it. Made it more fun.

Again, I am not saying the fans in Wpg don't support the team. I am saying they aren't very vocal, and it doesn't look like it is as fun an atmosphere as Nashvilles rink.

That's what I am doing, posting my opinions and moving onto the next day.

Why not mention Doc Walker?  They sang a song about the Jets. It was fun, people got excited about it to. 

Most people in and around the NHL figure Winnipeg to have the loudest and most hostile fans in the league. Even the Preds coach talked about how loud it is. That right there tells me you have about zero idea what your talking about.

But you dont move on. First you called us stupid fans for having the Whiteout, Now you saying the fans dont get excited and support the team. Your just picking new things to either bash the team or the fans.

Your a troll.  Lol

NorthernSkunk

The doc walker thing wasn't that great.

I watched the game last night.....for long stretches everyone is just sitting there....doing nothing but watching. Which is fine they paid for the ticket. They only get loud when there is a score or a bit of a tussle.....but then it fades quick.

I don't think I called the white out "stupid"... I think I called it lame....it's stolen from the first jets franchise....and the home team doesn't wear white anymore so it looks silly to me. Again just my opinion. I thought that stuff was allowed here.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 04, 2018, 10:43:05 PM
The doc walker thing wasn't that great.

I watched the game last night.....for long stretches everyone is just sitting there....doing nothing but watching. Which is fine they paid for the ticket. They only get loud when there is a score or a bit of a tussle.....but then it fades quick.

I don't think I called the white out "stupid"... I think I called it lame....it's stolen from the first jets franchise....and the home team doesn't wear white anymore so it looks silly to me. Again just my opinion. I thought that stuff was allowed here.

Of course the Doc Walker song wasent that great.. LOL  A song written buy fans about their team buy a famous band is lame.  hahahaha

Have you ever watched sports?  Are you new to it? Every arena and stadium in the history of sports goes a bit quiet when their team is not playing well. Game 1 in Nashville was super quiet when they wernt playing well. Game 2 also.

The Whitout was stolen?  Its the same fans from the same city.  Good grief man. You cant steel something from yourself.

Ya ya that whole whiteout thing is way to confusing for you. We get it.   ::)

NorthernSkunk

Really it wasn't that great. I bet it doesn't get used much more...or ever in the future.

It's just that the jet rink is more than " a bit" quiet at times....An it's for long stretches.

The white out just doesn't seem very original, it looks more like a costume party with people trying to get on tv because of their goofy outfits.........new team new ideas I look for.

NorthernSkunk

Can we move on now?.....I was hearing some people are saying Helly looks tired. And the pucks are going right through him......think he will rebound with a big game in Nashville.....or is he maybe burnt out ?