Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckzumhoff

Armia isn?t into the game. Refs sure looking out for nashville.

NorthernSkunk

I don't think that chant when Subban gets the puck is bothering him much.

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: buckzumhoff on May 04, 2018, 03:17:25 AM
Armia isn?t into the game. Refs sure looking out for nashville.

How ?..By letting a jet player skate right into the crease and push the goalie ?......why wasn't that called ?

buckzumhoff

Jockitch

We press a bit but the puck isn't settling for us.  Connor, Laine, Ehlers are sooooooooo overdue.
                             Let's fly high in the 3rd Jets.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

NorthernSkunk

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: Jockitch on May 04, 2018, 03:30:29 AM
We press a bit but the puck isn't settling for us.  Connor, Laine, Ehlers are sooooooooo overdue.
                             Let's fly high in the 3rd Jets.

It's like their timing is off just a notch....

The Zipp

Outcoached and outplayed so far.  Jets speed has been neutralized.  Need just one goal here to get back into it.

TrueBlue75

It?s looking more and more like it will be a grouchy day tomorrow. What a dud of a game. Jets just have no answer to the Preds locking it down. Turning point of the game in my opinion was Rinne?s save when he flailed his stick and the knob saved the goal from Morrissey. A goal there would have got things rolling. Home advantage shifts back to Nashville....

The Zipp

Tough spot to be in now...best of 3 with 2 on the road.  Preds figured out the Jets and delivered a road win. 

Needed a much better effort tonight. 

Jockitch

Agree that the knob save was a stunner.
Huge way that the Preds won was in the pathetic, absolutely shocking fact that ........ Jets only had 2 Take Aways vs 18 Give Aways

Hendricks in the lineup lessens the use of Armia & Copp & their ice time. Hendricks under 7 minutes & Army & Copper under 8 minutes.   
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

New_Earth_Mud

Well that wasent any good at all.  Lol

Give Preds credit for a good game.

Hendricks out and MP in should help.

Id like to see Toby sit. But i dont think that happends.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

blue_gold_84

Quote from: The Zipp on May 04, 2018, 03:46:20 AM
Outcoached and outplayed so far.  Jets speed has been neutralized.  Need just one goal here to get back into it.

Even that wasn't enough. Jets just weren't sharp tonight when they needed to be.

Now they gotta win again in Nashville, which is a tall order.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

dd

Quote from: gbill2004 on May 04, 2018, 12:23:26 AM
Ya I definitely don?t think Buff has a reputation of being a dirty player. I?m expecting some dirty from Hartnell tonight.
He isn?t dirty, but he is nasty?BIG difference. He doesn?t spear or stick people or lick peoples faces like the puke Marchant, he just crushes people hitting them effortlessly. I ll take nasty any day?-it keeps people honest on the ice.

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: dd on May 04, 2018, 05:24:26 AM
He isn?t dirty, but he is nasty?BIG difference. He doesn?t spear or stick people or lick peoples faces like the puke Marchant, he just crushes people hitting them effortlessly. I ll take nasty any day?-it keeps people honest on the ice.

He looked so nasty sitting on Hartnell trying to look like he didn't know what was happening. Lol. So nasty.