Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theaardvark

This is a whole new situation.  This is not the team that lost 4 straight to the Ducks.  These young men have come together as a team, and have rallied back from adversity that would have been unheard of in the past.

I'm excited at how far they are going, and how long they'll be this good...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

BlueInCgy

I truly enjoyed watching the game last night.  Predators looked broken when they were headed back into the dressing room, and Rinne was really off his game (seriously, did you think you were going to get away with full rotation roundhouse slash in front of the ref?).

blue_gold_84

Per Ken Wiebe, LW Mathieu Perreault has been medically cleared and could be an option to suit up tomorrow in game 4.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on May 02, 2018, 07:45:10 PM
Per Ken Wiebe, LW Mathieu Perreault has been medically cleared and could be an option to suit up tomorrow in game 4.

Great news.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

Stretch

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on May 02, 2018, 07:45:10 PM

Wonder who comes out...
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

blue_or_die

#Ride?

Stretch

Quote from: blue_or_die on May 02, 2018, 08:14:21 PM
Hendricks...

Or are you being facetious?

Not at all. I presumed that was the case but asked because Perreault is listed as a LW and Hendricks is a C.
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

blue_or_die

Quote from: Stretch on May 02, 2018, 08:25:02 PM
Not at all. I presumed that was the case but asked because Perreault is listed as a LW and Hendricks is a C.

Gotcha. Pretty sure both can be plugged in at wing or C though.
#Ride?

New_Earth_Mud

Maurice says MP is a few days away still.

Kulikov and Armia were both in reg practice jerseys today to but both are a week away.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

blue_or_die

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on May 02, 2018, 08:40:14 PM
Maurice says MP is a few days away still.

Kulikov and Armia were both in reg practice jerseys today to but both are a week away.

i can't believe Kulikov is a consideration. I assumed there'd be no way we see him before next season.
#Ride?

The Zipp

Quote from: blue_or_die on May 02, 2018, 09:01:27 PM
i can't believe Kulikov is a consideration. I assumed there'd be no way we see him before next season.

I think he opted to not have surgery, that could be why he is a potential for the playoffs

blue_gold_84

Quote from: The Zipp on May 02, 2018, 09:03:49 PM
I think he opted to not have surgery, that could be why he is a potential for the playoffs

Apparently, he went a different route and it's a good sign he's skating and could play sooner than later. That said, I highly doubt we see him suit up in the second round.

Game day, gents! As if puck drop is at 8:30, though. :-\
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

blue_or_die

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on May 03, 2018, 01:12:21 PM
Apparently, he went a different route and it's a good sign he's skating and could play sooner than later. That said, I highly doubt we see him suit up in the second round.

I have a dog school until 7:30 tonight, so that actually works for me lol. I will be grumpy Friday morning, though, especially if we go to OT  :o
#Ride?

bluengold204

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on May 03, 2018, 01:12:21 PM

Past your bedtime?

gbill2004

Quote from: bluengold204 on May 03, 2018, 01:19:21 PM
Past your bedtime?
It's past my bedtime, but I'll still be staying up for the game!  Plus I booked tomorrow off work!