Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckzumhoff

Need Hendricks playing. Need his toughness and he goes to the net . Enstrom didn?t get back but has been playing ok so far.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: gbill2004 on April 30, 2018, 01:13:55 PM
Agreed...Armia or Perreault.  I heard Armia is back skating in Winnipeg so hope he is ready to go soon.  Hendricks should not be on the roster.

I wouldn't go that far. He was solid enough in Friday's win. He just took two really moronic penalties last night, one which was really costly.

Quote from: TrueBlue75 on April 30, 2018, 01:26:53 PM
Buff is absolutely an agitator. True, not dirty like Subban, but he does take liberties here and there. If he wasn't a Jet, there's no doubt he would be booed by our fans.

Couldn't agree more. Byfuglien has done some dirty things in the past but Subban's been much dirtier recently.

Quote from: buckzumhoff on April 30, 2018, 01:31:59 PM
Need Hendricks playing. Need his toughness and he goes to the net . Enstrom didn?t get back but has been playing ok so far.

Once Armia or Perreault is good to go, Hendricks is out.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

bluengold204

God **** it, I knew Enstrom would **** it up.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

PloenFan

In a perfect world, Hellebuyck pitches three shutouts and wins us the series like he did against Minnesota !  :D

theaardvark

Quote from: bluengold204 on April 30, 2018, 01:55:56 PM
Jesus ****** did anyone catch the titans o-line use a dirty old dead catfish as a beer luge at the game last night?

https://twitter.com/spittinchiclets/status/990731009149800448?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbssports.com%2Fnhl%2Fnews%2Flook-the-tennessee-titans-offensive-line-used-a-catfish-as-a-beer-luge-at-predators-game%2F&tfw_creator=PeteBlackburn&tfw_site=cbssports

Leave it up to a group of olinemen to find a way to make American Bud Light more drinkable ;)

And yes, I said pouring it over a dead catfish makes it MORE drinkable...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Jockitch

Certainly a bit of dumping on Hendricks & Enstrom & I agree if we have the afore mentioned  players ready get them in.
However ....... am not happy with Buff's decision on the final 2 on 1.  Text book was to create his lane & stay between the Preds.
He committed badly & voila ..... the shooter had plenty of time to control & then fire the puck in.

The game itself was truly awesome to watch & more, with a better result, will be welcomed.   
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

dd

Hendricks took the stupidest penalty I have ever saw---cross checking at defenseman from behind on a breakaway play that had no bearing on the play. And it cost us a goal. That gets you pulled out of the lineup pretty quick.

Enstrom got schooled by Pred forwards time and time again. He looks out of sync out there.

Jockitch

Comrie starred, stopping 34 0f 35 shots,  as the Moose scored 3 in the 3rd & advanced in their playoffs by winning 5-1. 
Lemieux picked up a goal & 2 assists & Buddy Robinson was good with 2 assists.  J.C. Lipon had no points but lead with 7 shots.
Appleton is still hurt.

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Jockitch

It is always better to win the most faceoffs.  It usually means you are giving your team the first chance to decide what happens next.
In the first 2 games the Preds have won a staggering 38 more faceoffs ........ Jets have to solve this problem.

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

theaardvark

Quote from: Jockitch on May 01, 2018, 04:06:21 AM
It is always better to win the most faceoffs.  It usually means you are giving your team the first chance to decide what happens next.
In the first 2 games the Preds have won a staggering 38 more faceoffs ........ Jets have to solve this problem.

Wasn't that one reason Hendricks was in last game?  Yet Liane took more faceoffs, and had the best % of all players (50)
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_or_die

#Ride?

Sir Blue and Gold

blue_or_die

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on May 01, 2018, 08:59:29 PM
Still skating in non-contact I think.

Aw really? I thought that was Kulikov, and Perreault was in contact? I could be totally wrong..
#Ride?