Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gbill2004

Quote from: The Zipp on March 24, 2018, 12:49:19 AM
Call him Gibson?s Finest cause he is keeping the Ducks in this game. 
Dennis Beyak said that during the game. 

theaardvark

This Laine kid, man.  He is questionable, 4-14 days.  So what does he do?  Gets his foot in theskate, then goes out and has his best practice of the year, convinces coach to let him play, and hustles like its game one of the season.

Thank the hockey gods that we got the number 2 pick.  We might have gotten stuck with Matthews... ;)
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

The Zipp

Quote from: gbill2004 on March 24, 2018, 09:38:19 AM
Dennis Beyak said that during the game. 

I was at the game - didn?t hear it...although in my mind I kept saying ?tight turns? to myself so clearly I have watched too much Jets hockey - I have mind melded with Beyak and it isn?t pretty..

blue_or_die

Quote from: The Zipp on March 24, 2018, 01:17:24 PM
I was at the game - didn?t hear it...although in my mind I kept saying ?tight turns? to myself so clearly I have watched too much Jets hockey - I have mind melded with Beyak and it isn?t pretty..

"...The long stick of Toby Enstrom!"
#Ride?

The Zipp

Quote from: blue_or_die on March 24, 2018, 03:40:25 PM
"...The long stick of Toby Enstrom!"

;D

So true..

?Carens (don?t even know how to spell it) off the backboard...

gbill2004

It's time for Toby to call it a career.  Guy cant stay healthy for more than 2-3 games in a row. 

gbill2004

#NHLJets captain Blake Wheeler is sent off the ice by HC Paul Maurice after dropping his gloves and going after Ben Chiarot. It was a strange sequence during a special teams drill. Chiarot and Mark Scheifele were exchanging cross-checks in front. Then wheeler got involved.

A scrap breaks out at Jets practice. No kidding. Blake Wheeler in the middle of it, looked like he was going after Ben Chairot. Scheifele in there too. Wheeler heads to room, welt near left eye.

New_Earth_Mud

#35.... The Godfather of Swag

theaardvark

Quote from: The Zipp on March 24, 2018, 03:51:00 PM

;D

So true..

?Carens (don?t even know how to spell it) off the backboard...

Caroms
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: The Zipp on March 24, 2018, 12:49:19 AM
Call him Gibson?s Finest cause he is keeping the Ducks in this game. 

The only bright spot on that grease fire of a team. They were absolutely owned by the Jets last night.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_or_die

Quote from: gbill2004 on March 24, 2018, 04:35:56 PM
#NHLJets captain Blake Wheeler is sent off the ice by HC Paul Maurice after dropping his gloves and going after Ben Chiarot. It was a strange sequence during a special teams drill. Chiarot and Mark Scheifele were exchanging cross-checks in front. Then wheeler got involved.

A scrap breaks out at Jets practice. No kidding. Blake Wheeler in the middle of it, looked like he was going after Ben Chairot. Scheifele in there too. Wheeler heads to room, welt near left eye.

...dafuq??
#Ride?

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_or_die

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on March 24, 2018, 06:03:48 PM
Boys are gearing up for the playoffs. :o

Apparently. I guess I just don?t understand how you can fight someone and then just be cool. But I guess it happens in the pros, which I won?t ever really ?get?
#Ride?

Jesse

Quote from: blue_or_die on March 24, 2018, 06:08:13 PM
Apparently. I guess I just don?t understand how you can fight someone and then just be cool. But I guess it happens in the pros, which I won?t ever really ?get?

It?s because you didn?t grow up with a brother. Happens daily.
My wife is amazing!

blue_or_die

#Ride?