Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jockitch

Teams supply a game roster, the starting 6 players are identified by the Visitors & the Home team gets to decide by that ID of the starting 6 who they want to counter with.
After that initial puck drop, projected lines & pairings can be as true to form or as offset as the coach wants.

Dozed for a portion of the 2nd period ........ so missed Kulikov's occurrence & the speculated reason for not continuing.   Did it appear serious?  Any word on what it might be?
Kulikov will not dress for the Saturday tilt.

HellB was certainly the answer to why the Jets won that battle. I was impressed how the Devils took the game to our fellas for most of the game.
PM already announced that HellB is in the net vs the Flyers & that is an excellent choice.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

gbill2004

Sounds like Hutch will start one of Washington or Preds games.  I'd probably start Hutch versus Washington as I want Helle playing vs. the Preds. 

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: gbill2004 on March 09, 2018, 09:20:28 PM
Sounds like Hutch will start one of Washington or Preds games.  I'd probably start Hutch versus Washington as I want Helle playing vs. the Preds. 

Yes - that's probably the plan I would guess.

Jockitch

Mr. Fragile, Enstrom is out with a lower body injury

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

gbill2004

New_Earth_Mud

#35.... The Godfather of Swag

Jockitch

Twas a goalies game ......... both shone bright
PM certainly used the blender today ...... Little is going to think of that terrific chance & cuss a bit.  The Lion is tied with his idol Ovie at 40.

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

gbill2004

#NHLJets HC Paul Maurice said G Steve Mason had a scope done to his knee and will be out for 2-3 weeks. D Dmitry Kulikov )upper body) is back in Winnipeg for further evaluation. Jets should know more tomorrow about how long he could be out of action

#NHLJets D Toby Enstrom is improving and might play vs #Preds  C Mark Scheifele is progressing but he?s been ruled out for the rest of this road trip. Jacob Trouba remains an option for when Jets return home, but timetable for that return is still up in the air a bit

The Zipp

Hellybuck is starting tonight...roll with him again tomorrow or give Hutch a shot vs the Preds??  Would be a big confidence boost to him if he could get a win in Nashville for the team.

gbill2004

Quote from: The Zipp on March 12, 2018, 06:51:48 PM
Hellybuck is starting tonight...roll with him again tomorrow or give Hutch a shot vs the Preds??  Would be a big confidence boost to him if he could get a win in Nashville for the team.
That surprises me. I thought they?d go Hutch tonight and Helle tomorrow.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: gbill2004 on March 12, 2018, 06:59:53 PM
That surprises me. I thought they?d go Hutch tonight and Helle tomorrow.

Yeah, I was expecting the same. Not sure what to think about this.

In other news, Laine got the NHL's first star of the week!
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

gbill2004

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on March 12, 2018, 07:12:46 PM
Yeah, I was expecting the same. Not sure what to think about this.

In other news, Laine got the NHL's first star of the week!
Maybe Helle plays both games??

blue_gold_84

Quote from: gbill2004 on March 12, 2018, 07:38:10 PM
Maybe Helle plays both games??

And Hutchinson plays Friday at home vs. the Hawks...?
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

The Zipp

Crazy:

#NHLJets and #FlaPanthers  are as popular as Metallica or Guns N' Roses in #Finland : All tickets for two #NHL games in November in Helsinki were sold or booked in 5 minutes. #NHL

The Zipp

OVI...gotta love the guy.  Burning the Jets tonight..

Not great defence - poor Helly made a bunch of saves but not much help for him.