Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gbill2004

Looks like Laine is going to trigger all incentives in his contract, which I believe are around $2.6 million.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: gbill2004 on March 06, 2018, 09:27:54 PM
Bryan Little's contract concerns me; his production has really take a dip this season and we have him under contract for 6 years after this season.  Can we retroactively give his contract to Stastny?   ;)

LOL... that would be nice.

I dont mind Little or his contract. He does his job. Hes not really a flashy type player. We have a hard working 2nd line.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

blue_gold_84

And Laine scores again! ;D

His 12th career multi-goal game, his fifth on the season, and his third in a row.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on March 07, 2018, 12:28:09 AM
And Laine scores again! ;D

His 12th career multi-goal game, his fifth on the season, and his third in a row.

Laine has a krazy shot. Dont matter from where or what kind of shot. Its deadly.

Hope Schief is alright. Good deal to shut him down.

gbill2004

New_Earth_Mud

blue_gold_84

Quote from: gbill2004 on March 07, 2018, 01:01:36 AM
Scheifele done for the night.

Hopefully, just a precaution... :-[

Laine gets the hatty. Mason gets the shutout. Jets get the W!
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

gbill2004

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on March 07, 2018, 01:54:07 AM
Hopefully, just a precaution... :-[

Laine gets the hatty. Mason gets the shutout. Jets get the W!
From Twitter: #NHLJets HC Paul Maurice says he can?t provide much of an update on status of Mark Scheifele. He?s hopeful but Scheifele needs to be checked out again tomorrow. Maurice said it?s not related to previous upper-body injury that kept him out 16 games

The Zipp

Quote from: gbill2004 on March 07, 2018, 01:57:05 AM
From Twitter: #NHLJets HC Paul Maurice says he can?t provide much of an update on status of Mark Scheifele. He?s hopeful but Scheifele needs to be checked out again tomorrow. Maurice said it?s not related to previous upper-body injury that kept him out 16 games

Not sure I believe that it isn?t related to the other injury but likely doesn?t really matter...hopefully he is ok

Can?t gain any ground on the preds :(

theaardvark

Hatrick Laine...

I think he is answering critics that were saying how all his goals are coming on the PP...  the shots he put past countryman Henrik Lundqvist were ridiculous.  Watching the poor man shake his head in disbelief after each goals was priceless.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

TrueBlue75

Quote from: theaardvark on March 07, 2018, 04:46:09 AM
Hatrick Laine...

I think he is answering critics that were saying how all his goals are coming on the PP...  the shots he put past countryman Henrik Lundqvist were ridiculous.  Watching the poor man shake his head in disbelief after each goals was priceless.

Lundqvist is Swedish.

Patrik is just unreal right now. I?m at a point where I?m a bit surprised when he doesn?t score when he shoots ;D Just absolutely loving this team right now!

BomberPride

What an absolute nasty, filthy release.

I didn't even see his second goal because the camera couldn't catch it.

What is more gentle than water, yet who can control the raging flood?

The Zipp

Quote from: TrueBlue75 on March 07, 2018, 11:40:54 AM
Lundqvist is Swedish.

Patrik is just unreal right now. I?m at a point where I?m a bit surprised when he doesn?t score when he shoots ;D Just absolutely loving this team right now!

;D

blue_gold_84

Quote from: TrueBlue75 on March 07, 2018, 11:40:54 AM
Lundqvist is Swedish.

Bryan Little alluded to the same yesterday. :D

Laine has vaulted himself into the Rocket Richard discussion.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_or_die

#Ride?