Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

Well that's an old fashioned beat down so far it's 5-0 Jets !!

Buffy laid a licken on poor Greer who thought he was going to get a piece of Wheeler...

theaardvark

Buff's "Penalty Box Karaoke" is blowing up twitter right now...  nice "Victory lap"...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

What a game last night! ;D

Great goals, great hits, hilarious penalty box entertainment... Doesn't get any better.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jockitch

what a great nite of relaxing watching a game instead of being tense, at the edge of one's seat till the final whistle ........ & of course cursing refs

Impressed how the Dmen can play such sound shut down without Buff (spent 17 minutes in the box) taking his long shifts.

Connor continues to be a most successful rookie with great speed to get to the corners, openings & with a sniper release as well.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

ModAdmin

7 - 2.  Simply an impressive and convincing win.  Well done Jets.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

gbill2004

Some absolutely beautiful goals last night too that really showcase the Jets talent.  Some great chemistry on the first line with Wheeler, Scheifele and Connor. 

Chris1982

Quote from: ModAdmin on February 19, 2018, 06:52:26 AM
7 - 2.  Simply an impressive and convincing win.  Well done Jets.

I love our Jets and how well we are doing this year, but last night I would not consider our win as "convincing and impressive", as much as Florida just simply collapsing in the 3rd period.  Their defense played like S**T and they looked horrible in the 3rd.

Chris1982

Quote from: gbill2004 on February 19, 2018, 12:02:27 PM
Some absolutely beautiful goals last night too that really showcase the Jets talent.  Some great chemistry on the first line with Wheeler, Scheifele and Connor. 

Agreed.  Love our lineup.

blue_gold_84

Another blowout win at home! The offensive prowess on this team is truly something to behold.

Hellebuyck robbing MacKenzie in the second period was pretty unreal.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

Quote from: Chris1982 on February 19, 2018, 12:51:50 PM
Agreed.  Love our lineup.

Yup... time to make a trade simply for making a trade.  I don't think so.  If they do make a trade, that player had beter be a huge talent AND a glue guy, because this locker room is saying "We have what it take to win, we're good, thanks" right now...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

gbill2004

The Zipp

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on February 19, 2018, 01:13:07 PM
Another blowout win at home! The offensive prowess on this team is truly something to behold.

In the past I would watch highlights from the other games and say to myself "wish the jets could move the puck and score like that..". Now it's a reality - those goals were true beauties.

This 10 game home stand is unreal - can we get that every year?

BomberPride

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on February 19, 2018, 01:13:07 PM

HUGE momentum shift right there.
What is more gentle than water, yet who can control the raging flood?

New_Earth_Mud

Are we running into a hot goalie tonight?   Blah
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

The Zipp

Quote from: theaardvark on February 04, 2018, 10:56:11 PM
You think anyone would leave us on the no trade list now?   I'm thinking a lot of players would remove us now...

Not happening:

Per @FriedgeHNIC, #WPGJets are one of ten teams blocked by Mike Hoffman's modified NTC. #Sens 

He mentions the #WPGJets are having issues with several players who have Winnipeg blocked on their lists.