Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gbill2004

Quote from: Chris1982 on February 02, 2018, 11:55:48 AM
You had previously stated "broken collarbone so there's nothing to re-aggravate" - now you are saying its because there is no contact. Your previous statement insinuates that a broken collarbone can not be re-aggravated.  Now you are implying that it CAN, but just would not happen because he is skating around with no contact.  You totally contradicted yourself.   :D :D
lol 100% a broken collarbone can be aggravated - once you break a collarbone it can be more prone to be broken again.  Just not in that context Scheifele was in which is why it is not big news. 

Here is exactly what I said:

It's rumored to be a broken collarbone so there's nothing to re-aggravate, unless he somehow crashes into the boards again while skating around.

Chris1982

Quote from: gbill2004 on February 02, 2018, 12:07:28 PM
lol 100% a broken collarbone can be aggravated - once you break a collarbone it can be more prone to be broken again.  Just not in that context Scheifele was in which is why it is not big news. 

Here is exactly what I said:

It's rumored to be a broken collarbone so there's nothing to re-aggravate, unless he somehow crashes into the boards again while skating around.

He could easily re-aggravate it with a body check, or any other type of wrong movement.

Stop playing internet doctor, it is not working well for you  :D :D ;) ;)

gbill2004

Quote from: Chris1982 on February 02, 2018, 12:10:44 PM
He could easily re-aggravate it with a body check, or any other type of wrong movement.

Stop playing internet doctor, it is not working well for you  :D :D ;) ;)
He was wearing a non-contact jersey in practice.  Do you know what that means?  It means players can't body check him lol  ::)

Anyways, this is getting stupid.  I stick by my initial comments:

Scheifele returning to a non-contact practice is big news.  His second day back...not so much.

Mason returning for light skates is bigger news in my opinion, considering the context of him suffering 2 concussions so close together this season.

You are playing internet doctor just as much as I am.  We can agree to disagree.  Enough time wasted on a stupid discussion....   

Chris1982

Quote from: gbill2004 on February 02, 2018, 12:18:53 PM
He was wearing a non-contact jersey in practice.  Do you know what that means?  It means players can't body check him lol  ::)

Scheifele returning to a non-contact practice is big news.  His second day back...not so much.

Mason returning for light skates is bigger news in my opinion, considering the context of him suffering 2 concussions so close together this season.

You are playing internet doctor just as much as I am.  We can agree to disagree.  Enough time wasted on a stupid discussion....   

Ok, agree to disagree.  Just on a side note, I ended this discussion with you last night.  I simply agreed with the comments of another poster this morning, which you were not involved in - and you decided to quote me and re-start this discussion with the exact same opinion and point that you made last night - even though our discussion about this was already over.

Chris1982

Kulikov is reported to be playing tonight, while Lowry will probably be out. 

blue_gold_84

And Scheifele is back skating in a regular blue jersey. ;D
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jockitch

Lowry will not play tonight ......... Copp (only 1 Goal in the past 31 games) moves over to center
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Chris1982

As per Sara Orlesky:

Sara Orlesky
‏Verified account @saraorlesky
5h5 hours ago

Paul Maurice has not ruled out Mark Scheifele returning to the lineup for the Feb 9th game vs STL. That would be the six week mark.

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

jagabom (Esquire)

So the Jets are going to play 2 regular season games in Finland next season.  I guessing that one of them would have been a home game.  If so, are the Jets going to charge the season ticket holders for one less game?
Jim

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: gbill2004 on February 02, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

Jus want to ask if you ever played hockey?   You dont think his color bone is affected buy him skating and useing a stick and moving his arms?  Think hes figure skating?

The Day after is always what you hear a player or coach say all the time about an injurned player  No matter what sport.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

gbill2004

HNIC panel just speculated the Jets might be interested in trading for Rick Nash.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: gbill2004 on February 04, 2018, 12:57:50 AM
HNIC panel just speculated the Jets might be interested in trading for Rick Nash.

I hope that's not true.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

gbill2004

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on February 04, 2018, 01:02:54 AM
I hope that's not true.
Friedman and Kypreos were just speculating, but they mentioned Nash.