Previous topic - Next topic

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

New_Earth_Mud

#35.... The Godfather of Swag

theaardvark

First OT win... Buff with the one hand puck carry around the net wraparound, and Little puts back the miss...

Not at all pretty, but 2 points...

On another note, do they still have rookie stuff at the all star game?  Do we have anyone going?
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

The Zipp

Nothing like that bleary eyed look at your phone at 5:45am to see your team pulled out a OT win :)

blue_gold_84

Big win last night. Nice to finally see an OT win!

I sure hope Kulikov is alright. :-[
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

gbill2004

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on January 24, 2018, 01:12:37 PM
Big win last night. Nice to finally see an OT win!

I sure hope Kulikov is alright. :-[
What happened to Kulikov?

blue_or_die

Managed to stay up late for once! Really enjoyed the game, although it was not fun to watch our 3 goal lead disappear. Quite the blitz at the end to go to 4-4, and then the OT goal by Little off Buff's wraparound was delightful.
#Ride?

The Zipp

Quote from: gbill2004 on January 24, 2018, 01:17:24 PM
What happened to Kulikov?

creamed into the boards...blood everywhere...prob broken nose...Hertl got tossed from the game.

gbill2004

Quote from: The Zipp on January 24, 2018, 01:33:11 PM
creamed into the boards...blood everywhere...prob broken nose...Hertl got tossed from the game.
Yikes...that's not good.  Hopefully he's okay and if it is a broken nose, he can probably keep playing with a cage on his helmet.  Kulikov has been solid this season. 

gbill2004

Maurice sounds optimistic on Kulikov and I think it was his chin, not his nose. 

The Zipp

Quote from: gbill2004 on January 24, 2018, 01:45:13 PM
Maurice sounds optimistic on Kulikov and I think it was his chin, not his nose. 

That's good. Hard to tell on tv...the hit...blood...trainers came out and basically covered his face with a towel.  Hopefully not a concussion...

TrueBlue75

Quote from: The Zipp on January 24, 2018, 01:47:48 PM
That's good. Hard to tell on tv...the hit...blood...trainers came out and basically covered his face with a towel.  Hopefully not a concussion...

I was wondering about concussion as well in addition to some sort of gash somewhere. It sounded like he needed a bunch of stitches. Any word if there might be any supplemental discipline for Hertl?

Jockitch

guessing the hit put a bit of strain on Kuli's jaw ...... which can certainly cloud the senses.

Buff (nice play on winner) got off the hook after taking that idiotic penalty with under 5 minutes to go (course the Sharks helped by shortly after taking a too many men penalty)

Lowry not dressed & it appears he may miss the Duck game.  Dano continues to get minimal ice time ....... Chevy, please move this guy.
Roslovic got a lot of Connor's time up with Laine & Wheel's
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

TrueBlue75

Quote from: Jockitch on January 24, 2018, 05:54:01 PM
guessing the hit put a bit of strain on Kuli's jaw ...... which can certainly cloud the senses.

Buff (nice play on winner) got off the hook after taking that idiotic penalty with under 5 minutes to go (course the Sharks helped by shortly after taking a too many men penalty)

Lowry not dressed & it appears he may miss the Duck game.  Dano continues to get minimal ice time ....... Chevy, please move this guy.
Roslovic got a lot of Connor's time up with Laine & Wheel's

Oh my goodness, I thought I was going to throw something at the TV. It was such a stupid penalty to take. And he was very slow to the puck when the Jets were trying to clear it out of their zone, which led to the tying goal. He definitely redeemed himself, but still.... >:(

gbill2004

Poolman was just recalled so maybe not a good sign for Kulikov.