Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: theaardvark on January 08, 2018, 04:09:15 AM
Connor and Liane bot sat on the bench alot in the third...  Connor seemed to be squeezing the stick pretty hard today.  Could Roslovic being in the lineup have something to do with that?

Good win, and Hellebuyck was awesome again.

Whats Roslovic in the line up have anything to do with Liane or Conner?
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

blue_gold_84

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on January 08, 2018, 01:35:20 PM
Whats Roslovic in the line up have anything to do with Liane or Conner?

Nothing. It's just Aardsy reading into... nothing.

I'm sure he already thinks Connor wants to be traded now that Roslovic stole his thunder.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on January 08, 2018, 01:49:07 PM
Nothing. It's just Aardsy reading into... nothing.

I'm sure he already thinks Connor wants to be traded now that Roslovic stole his thunder.

LOL

Jockitch

Dano got 4:28 of ice time last night & 4:13 vs the Sabres   Roslovic got just 7:57 of time last night   Hendricks at 10:38 (usual time spent on PK)
Mathias got more time, 15:16 vs Sharks (mainly due to benching of Laine & Connor) otherwise a mere 6:10 vs the Sabres while Hendricks came in at 9:19.
Last 2 games is certainly not rolling with 4 lines

Nice to see PM cut Buff's time back to 17:53 & last nights 18:48.    IMO our Dmen are efficient most times & it does not include when Buff hangs out for well over 23 minutes.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

GOLDMEMBER

Buff was playing like he was stoned in that Shark game. Terrible pinch allowing a break away short handed, dumb dumb hooking call to put us down 2men only to be scored on shortly there after and I counted him wandering to the offensive zone caring less about his position no less than 3 times.

I have concluded he is a selfish player period. I say cut his minutes back even more until the message gets through if it ever will...
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

gbill2004

Laine and Connor were both benched late in the game.  I was at the game and I noticed Laine in particular was floating around a lot. 

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on January 08, 2018, 09:31:07 PM
Buff was playing like he was stoned in that Shark game. Terrible pinch allowing a break away short handed, dumb dumb hooking call to put us down 2men only to be scored on shortly there after and I counted him wandering to the offensive zone caring less about his position no less than 3 times.

I have concluded he is a selfish player period. I say cut his minutes back even more until the message gets through if it ever will...

You conclouded that everything was garbage and should be tossed out long ago.

Seems that was wrong.

When your 4th line wins you the game and you up as we were you sit Liane and Conner .... pretty much ur first 2 lines.

its called taking advantage of having 4 lines

New_Earth_Mud

We sat players because we could.

We didnt need Liane or Conner at this point in the game.

gbill2004

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on January 09, 2018, 02:58:20 AM
We sat players because we could.

We didnt need Liane or Conner at this point in the game.

Maurice called them out after the game (although not by name, it was obvious who he was referring to). 

blue_gold_84

Meh, sitting out two young players still learning to play 200' late in a game where a lead had to be maintained is hardly newsworthy, IMO.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: gbill2004 on January 09, 2018, 02:06:53 PM
Maurice called them out after the game (although not by name, it was obvious who he was referring to). 

I never seen that....  ill have a look to see what he says.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on January 09, 2018, 04:12:11 PM
Meh, sitting out two young players still learning to play 200' late in a game where a lead had to be maintained is hardly newsworthy, IMO.

This.

If we were down or tied then ya i would question it but we wernt. Liane and Conner wont bring their A game every game yet. So IMO you play the guys that bring a more consistant 200 foot game.

gbill2004

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on January 09, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

I never seen that....  ill have a look to see what he says.
Yep, there was lots of talk about it on TSN1290 on the post game show. 

The Zipp

Mason in net tonight...

Go Mason Go!!

Need to win this road game - We are a better team than Buffalo - even with Mason in net

Jesse

Quote from: The Zipp on January 09, 2018, 06:15:49 PM
Mason in net tonight...

Go Mason Go!!

Need to win this road game - We are a better team than Buffalo - even with Mason in net

Hope we can pull out a win for the poor guy. He's had a few really well played games when our scoring seems to lose power.
My wife is amazing!