Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

Now the injuries are starting to pile up:

Enstrom
Buff
Sheifele
Tanev

The Zipp

Brandon Tanev out for at least a couple of weeks, per Paul Maurice. Joel Armia will take his spot on the third line with Copp and Lowry, while Marko Dano draws into the lineup for the first time since Oct. 27 (30 games) on the 4th line.

The Zipp

Maurice said Dustin Byfuglien should be back "in the next five days." Toby Enstrom another two weeks (Jan. 18) but could be earlier. #NHLJets #wfp

theaardvark

Poolman and Chiarot have been pretty darned good... haven't really missed the play of Buff and Enstrom.  Maybe Buff's presence, but not really his play...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

PloenFan

According to the Moose web site, Roslovic has been called up by the Jets today.

http://moosehockey.com/news/roslovic-recall-dec3017/

TrueBlue75

Shutout in Edmonton! 52 points in 40 games so far! Who saw that coming?? Not me, but I love it. What a ride this season is turning out to be!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: TrueBlue75 on January 01, 2018, 01:38:34 AM
Shutout in Edmonton! 52 points in 40 games so far! Who saw that coming?? Not me, but I love it. What a ride this season is turning out to be!

Perfect road game and an awesome way to close out the 2017 calendar!

And the Jets get some sweep, sweep revenge for last season. ;D
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

Another solid effort and great play from our depth guys... good on Dano coming out of the pressbox and scorting the game winner on the first shot we had.

All this with 27.7% of our cap allocation (our 3 highest paid players) on the IR.

Wow.

Well done Chevy
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Jockitch

What Jet fan can't be jacked with the way the year ended.  Great effort from the 4 lines, HellB found the puck & his feet were really controlled.
The defense adapted & found their coverage & limited Oiler attempts at rebounds.

Q: with Buff returning shortly ....... does he get a spot on the 3rd pairing with Pool or Chiar .......... or does he go back with Kuli ????
Not being the coach (gee what a surprise) I would suggest PM, have some kahunas, let Buff get less regular ice time vs Colorado.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

blue_or_die

Unbelievable to blow away Edmonton in their barn on NYE and sweep the series. Couldn't believe it.
#Ride?

TrueBlue75

Buff is likely back in the lineup tomorrow! I?d like to see some good old Buffy body crushing checks and maybe a dust up where he has multiple players by the jerseys :D We?ve missed his physicality and presence on the ice.

gbill2004

Dylan Samberg is impressing at the WJC's.  The future is bright for the Jets!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: gbill2004 on January 01, 2018, 10:17:06 PM
Dylan Samberg is impressing at the WJC's.  The future is bright for the Jets!

Vesalainen is having a nice tourney, too. The depth in the organization right now is absolutely insane.

Hellebuyck named the NHL's first star of the week: https://www.tsn.ca/jets-g-hellebuyck-named-nhl-first-star-of-the-week-1.956266

3-0-0, a shutout, 1.67 GAA, and a .952SV%... Bloody marvelous.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_or_die

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on January 01, 2018, 10:35:20 PM
Vesalainen is having a nice tourney, too. The depth in the organization right now is absolutely insane.

Hellebuyck named the NHL's first star of the week: https://www.tsn.ca/jets-g-hellebuyck-named-nhl-first-star-of-the-week-1.956266

3-0-0, a shutout, 1.67 GAA, and a .952SV%... Bloody marvelous.

:o
#Ride?