Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_gold_84

Quote from: The Zipp on November 17, 2017, 01:56:15 AM
Nah.  Was just that first goal and the big rebound.  They have looked uninspired and disinterested for lots of this game

Yeah, that was not a good game for the home team last night. Taking a point would've been nice but to get two after that performance is thievery at its finest.

Glad Perreault is okay, too. That hack from Gudas was disgusting and I hope Parros throws the book at that jerk.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_or_die

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on November 17, 2017, 01:15:13 PM
Yeah, that was not a good game for the home team last night. Taking a point would've been nice but to get two after that performance is thievery at its finest.

Glad Perreault is okay, too. That hack from Gudas was disgusting and I hope Parros throws the book at that jerk.

In the post game show they were calling for 10 games. IIRC he is a repeat offender who received 6 last year, so I think with this in mind 10 would be very, very generous of Parros.
#Ride?

Jockitch

Gave the edge to Flyers in who might have won but ......... super surprise tie on a beautiful pass & snap for the goal

Expect 6 for Gudas
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

gbill2004

Quote from: blue_or_die on November 16, 2017, 04:33:55 PM
Anyone else worthy of being honoured from Jets 1.0 besides Steen and Selanne? Opinions from older fans who remember that era well? I can think of some fan favourites, but I wouldn't want to water it down. Might be good to stick with the 6 banners until enough time has passed for Jets 2.0 to be considered, when Blake Wheeler is in his 70s. Maybe we can hang some division, conference, or league championship banners up in the meantime to fill in the lull ;)
Eddie O? 

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

The Zipp

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on November 17, 2017, 08:50:57 PM
If they put him in might as put Doug "stone hands" Smail

Doug Smail didn't have "stone hands". Jimmy Mann, ray neufeld...those guys were real stone hands.

Colton

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on November 17, 2017, 06:02:27 PM
Gudas gets an in-person hearing, which means at least 5 games: http://www.tsn.ca/gudas-offered-in-person-hearing-for-slash-1.918472

It doesn't automatically set the minimum to 5 games, it just allows them to suspend the player for more than 5 games should they choose to. I don't know if there are any instances of the suspension from an in person hearing being less than 5 games though.

gbill2004

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on November 17, 2017, 08:50:57 PM
If they put him in might as put Doug "stone hands" Smail
I thought Ray Neufeld was known as ?stone hands??

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: gbill2004 on November 17, 2017, 11:33:16 PM
I thought Ray Neufeld was known as ?stone hands??
i think they both had no hands LOL

Jets look like a power house team. Laid a licking on Devils.

Climb only 2points back of the blues with a game at hand.

blue_gold_84

Great win today vs. a really good team! Hellebuyck was a monster again and the Jets' offense came to life in the middle frame.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on November 18, 2017, 10:07:50 PM
i think they both had no hands LOL

Jets look like a power house team. Laid a licking on Devils.

Climb only 2points back of the blues with a game at hand.

Fire everyone quick.

Its all crap

smh.

Sometimes i wonder about u

LOL
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

blue_or_die

The Jets are like, really really good. I'm in disbelief.
#Ride?

theaardvark

Quote from: The Zipp on October 18, 2017, 12:59:10 PM
This team is really weird, no real identity and it seems that they don't have a sound system or aren't following what they have..they were overplayed in the first period - Mason made some good stops.  I don't have a problem with Maurice giving him a shot, you need 2 goalies and he needed to get his confidence - that didn't happen...

I still think Huddy and Flaherty needed to be axed in the off-season - this division is going to be tough, last night was a winnable game at home and they were outmatched, out played.  Glad I am not dropping 200+ per game to see this anymore (not that Chipman cares as there is still a huge line up of people willing to shell out big $$ for the chance of seeing some exciting offensive play from Laine, Ehlers etc.)

What a difference a few weeks makes...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.