Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theaardvark

Anyone want to mention Pavelec's outing?  Waiting for the ones who will suggest that he would have been a better / cheaper backup to Helle... 
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

BomberPride

Last night was a great game to watch. Murray was too good, unfortunately lol

Both goals against Helly were 5 hole snipes. I saw better play from the defence, and I hope Connor sticks around.
What is more gentle than water, yet who can control the raging flood?

blue_gold_84

Quote from: theaardvark on October 27, 2017, 03:19:27 PM
Anyone want to mention Pavelec's outing?  Waiting for the ones who will suggest that he would have been a better / cheaper backup to Helle... 

Anyone who makes that suggestion based on one game isn't thinking straight. For every good game Pavelec has, he has more than a few lousy ones.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

The Fresh Prince Of Belair, MB

I saw a secondary scoring chart of all NHL teams yesterday and Winnipeg and Edmonton were the only 2 teams that have not had a 5 on 5 goal scored by a bottom 6 forward. Toronto was ranked first in the NHL.

Jockitch

Bottom 6er, Tanev gets lone goal, Mason plays quite good, Wheeler absolutely robbed in OT & Buff, later in OT is lazy going back for the puck, Columbus pokes it away ....
...... shortly as in seconds later ...... Jets lose 2-1.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

PloenFan

Mason stopped 35 of 37 shots for a .946 save percentage tonight, and allowed 2 goals in 62:38 minutes for a 1.92 GAA.
This looks more like what we were expecting from him.

GOLDMEMBER

What a bunch of losers with a Loser coach!

On the winning goal for CBJ Buff had a 10ft lead to get to the pick in his own zone coasted in,in an non shalant way as only Buff can do, CBJ player races in easily catches Buff that led to the game winning goal. More concerned with the next fishing trip. A cancer!

Trade his *** now! Buff is a total couch potatoe after about 15 mins of playing time.

Wheeler Little Are MIA

Entrom caused the tying goal with his stupid puck retrieval move in and out maneuver that know one falls for.  
He can?t shot and hit the net he?s sucks period.

See a familiar trend with the players noted above?

ALL LOSER THRASHER PLAYERS WE EXTENDED!

Wheeler is not a good captain he?s a weapon not a leader!!!

Mason stole is the point. Never seen a more pathetic PP. I think if I saw Pomo in the street I?d tell him he?s a loser to his face.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TrueBlue75

The Jets got 2/4 possible points against two very strong top ten teams. And it was back-to-back games to boot. Power play needs work for sure but credit to Columbus for a very solid PK. The Jets had no answer for it. The team is coming along after a dreadful start. Sky is definitely not falling yet after only 9 games in.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: TrueBlue75 on October 28, 2017, 02:52:08 AM
The Jets got 2/4 possible points against two very strong top ten teams. And it was back-to-back games to boot. Power play needs work for sure but credit to Columbus for a very solid PK. The Jets had no answer for it. The team is coming along after a dreadful start. Sky is definitely not falling yet after only 9 games in.

It?s not you are correct however! No visible improvement on some players behalf. Either Buff was lazy or Maurice was stupid enough to put his butt back out there!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jockitch

Will be interesting to see if Buff gets an undisclosed injury before Sunday's game (or is this just my wish) & we play a "responsible" player in his place.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

jets4life

In Motion

Quote from: Jockitch on October 28, 2017, 06:37:44 PM
Will be interesting to see if Buff gets an undisclosed injury before Sunday's game (or is this just my wish) & we play a "responsible" player in his place.

I have a hard time watching Buff. Wish we could trade him. Otherwise, I think our team is playing some exciting and good hockey. Our goaltending looks better so far this season. I think we'll make the playoffs. 

The Zipp

First period - destroying the champs!!

Don't go to sleep Jets - this could end up being a close game yet. 

Update: guys the lead was safe - nice win

blue_gold_84

What a game last night! Wheeler's third goal was pure filth. Excellent win.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_or_die

So fun to watch these blowouts when they're on our side! Laid waste to the defending 2x champs!
#Ride?