Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New_Earth_Mud

#35.... The Godfather of Swag

New_Earth_Mud

blue_gold_84

Quote from: The Fresh Prince Of Belair, MB on September 20, 2017, 02:11:34 PM
I enjoyed seeing Laine beasting the Wild player who hit Scheifele to the ground.

Yeah, that was a pretty risky hit for a meaningless pre-season game. I'm glad Laine stepped in for his teammate.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Jets look crappy in preseason same old same old!

Buff is a loser or a dog chasing it's tail.

Trade him we don't need his crap any longer!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

BomberPride

Pretty boring game to watch. Nothing really stood out for me.

Jets stopped skating in the second period and it cost them. Third period was better but again, couldn't find the back of the net.
What is more gentle than water, yet who can control the raging flood?

New_Earth_Mud

Conner is starting to look like hes going to be pretty good. I also like Poolman. They need time yet but they kinda remind me of how Scheif and Morrissey looked at first.

Lowry, Armie, Copp  ...  This may end up being a great line.

Jockitch

believe you meant Connor with Lowry & Armia

Not much to say about tonight's 1-0 loss ...... cept HellB was sound.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: Jockitch on September 22, 2017, 02:42:07 AM

This all depends if Conner stays up.

BomberPride

Quote from: Jockitch on September 22, 2017, 02:42:07 AM

I really don't think we're going to see anything stand out until the last 3 preseason games. Considering we're about to head into that stretch now we'll likely see more of a separation.

Hellebuyck hasn't really been tested, and Manson deserved a better game. not sure if Maurice intends to alternate those two for the remainder of the preseason, or if Comrie and Hutchinson will see full games. although in my mind - Comrie and Hutchinson are already slotted to head to the Moose.
What is more gentle than water, yet who can control the raging flood?

jets4life

Comrie will need at least two more years on the Moose to get a chance on the Jets.  I doubt he will amount to anything more than a backup.

New_Earth_Mud

blue_or_die

I checked out most of the game last night, and we are starting to look more ourselves (to be expected as preseason progresses). Looking pretty good, I thought! Morrissey is our top D. Excited to have Myers back- he will be huge in shoring up from our awful D last year.
#Ride?

blue_gold_84

Quote from: blue_or_die on September 28, 2017, 12:53:51 PM
I checked out most of the game last night, and we are starting to look more ourselves (to be expected as preseason progresses). Looking pretty good, I thought! Morrissey is our top D. Excited to have Myers back- he will be huge in shoring up from our awful D last year.

Kulikov is a really solid addition, too.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jockitch

I'm still not sold on why we spent $$ to get Kulikov (cheering that he delivers) ....... vs what I have seen from Chiarot (reliable in my eyes), Melchiori & the potential in Nogier.
Poolman on the other hand ........ he is such a valuable up & comer.

Watched workout today ...... regular line was Petan with Scheif & Wheels but Petan did not work with the 2 PP groups.
On the PP. ...... Connor worked with Little, Ehlers & with Myers & Trouba ........ while Buff & Laine at the point with Perrault, Scheif & Wheels.
Armia killed with Mathias while Dano & Copp worked together ....... the Pen.Kill groups all worked a very passive box (personally think this is proven to be crap)
Little skated with Ehlers & Laine while Perrault was with Roslovic & Armia ...... Copp, Tanev & Connor made up another unit

Absent was Lowry, which was no surprise but Hendricks was missing         Spacek & Lemieux worked on things on a separate sheet & only joined in the final 15 minutes & did zippo
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE