Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckzumhoff

Good game Jets. Connor and Perreault played good.  Keep it up.

The Zipp

So what time do we need to be downtown tomorrow night to get a decent view of the screen(s)?

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: The Zipp on May 06, 2018, 05:50:51 PM
So what time do we need to be downtown tomorrow night to get a decent view of the screen(s)?

Leave now     haha
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

theaardvark

Quote from: Stretch on May 06, 2018, 12:16:46 PM
We could still mess with him by cheering the first few times he touches the puck.  :)

Or the first time he gets torched for a goal (or is in the box), a...

Sue... Bannn...

Sue... Bannn...

Its all your fault...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

The Zipp

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on May 06, 2018, 06:09:25 PM

Leave now     haha

That is what I was afraid of...I think there will be a huge number of people there...be there by 6:30?

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: The Zipp on May 06, 2018, 07:29:25 PM
That is what I was afraid of...I think there will be a huge number of people there...be there by 6:30?

I think it opens at 7. Pretty sure thats when it opened last game.

theaardvark

Are people taking lawnchairs or anything like that?  Or tailgaiting?  Are they frisking people entering the area?
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

PloenFan

QuoteHard to believe our terrific Jets are on the threshold .......... Connor had finish, Wheels was oh so close & Laine rings one off Stats for a goal  YAHOOS !!!
Felt Perrault was superb, Tanev was pounding, HellB was awesome, Morrissey/Trouba were great & Chiarot was a rock.

Monday will be a night for Ehlers & Laine to show finish around the net.     GO JETS GO

Even Enstrom had a decent game - he had one SOG and was +1 !  :o

Now that Kyle Connor broke the playoff goal drought, on Monday, would like to see guys like Ehlers, Lowry, or Roslovic score some goals.  ;D

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: PloenFan on May 07, 2018, 12:36:01 AM
Even Enstrom had a decent game - he had one SOG and was +1 !  :o

Now that Kyle Connor broke the playoff goal drought, on Monday, would like to see guys like Ehlers, Lowry, or Roslovic score some goals.  ;D

Hes not playing

dd

Quote from: theaardvark on May 06, 2018, 07:07:03 PM
Or the first time he gets torched for a goal (or is in the box), a...

Sue... Bannn...

Sue... Bannn...

Its all your fault...
I d love to hear that. Same for Rinne   Give them a dose of their own medicine!!!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: TrueBlue75 on May 06, 2018, 05:05:17 AM
I hope the crowd ignores Subban on Monday. He loves the attention so why not mess with him and not give it?

This. It seems like booing him makes him play better.

Quote from: buckzumhoff on May 06, 2018, 02:06:50 PM
Good game Jets. Connor and Perreault played good.  Keep it up.

Agreed. Connor had a monster of a game and Perreault played a solid, intense game. Need more of that from both going forward.

Huge game tonight! Beautiful day, Whiteout Street Party should be packed, and the Jets have a great opportunity to put on one heck of a show to advance to the WCF.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: dd on May 07, 2018, 01:43:15 AM
I d love to hear that. Same for Rinne   Give them a dose of their own medicine!!!

Nashville is good at the chanting eh..

blue_or_die

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 07, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

Unless they're getting pounded. Crowd must have been sitting on their hands Saturday night.

Looked kinda lame...eh?
#Ride?

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 07, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

Not really.  Half their fans walked out on their team last game

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on May 07, 2018, 01:33:15 PM
This. It seems like booing him makes him play better.

Agreed. Connor had a monster of a game and Perreault played a solid, intense game. Need more of that from both going forward.

Huge game tonight! Beautiful day, Whiteout Street Party should be packed, and the Jets have a great opportunity to put on one heck of a show to advance to the WCF.

Pretty much agree with all this