Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 06, 2018, 03:22:05 AM
I don't miss Hurl. Lol.

Sorry I was not trying to attack or aganozie anybody. I was just asking questions and learning. I apologize if there was a misunderstanding. Sometimes I think I joke too much.

I am not a bomber bandwagon jumper. I have been on that one since I was a teenager. But yeh if it sounds like I am ragging a bit....straighten me out. Nothing personal.

Bull.  You called fans here goofy and lame for dressing up and trying to get on TV knowing full well every sports team in the World does this.

Dont play stupid.

Wait ive seen that already.

Dont play naive.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

The Zipp

blue_or_die

#Ride?

TrueBlue75

Monday is going to be epic in Winnipeg! A chance to end the series, 29 degrees, Winnipeg Whiteout... I can?t recall the last time I wanted Monday to get here!

New_Earth_Mud

Well that was pretty awesome.

Preds came out strong like last game. This time we adjusted and won it.

dd

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 06, 2018, 03:22:05 AM
I don't miss Hurl. Lol.

Sorry I was not trying to attack or antagonise anybody. I was just asking questions and learning. I apologize if there was a misunderstanding. Sometimes I think I joke too much.

I am not a bomber bandwagon jumper. I have been on that one since I was a teenager. But yeh if it sounds like I am ragging a bit....straighten me out. Nothing personal.

you yourself admitted that you were going to jump on another teams bandwagon once your 'Canadian' team was knocked out of the playoffs, the Leafs (spit!), thereby insulting every Jet fan on this forum as the Jets are still in the playoffs. That's antagonizing, that's insulting. You show respect, you get respect, you disrespect, its coming right back at ya.

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: dd on May 06, 2018, 04:28:00 AM
you yourself admitted that you were going to jump on another teams bandwagon once your 'Canadian' team was knocked out of the playoffs, the Leafs (spit!), thereby insulting every Jet fan on this forum as the Jets are still in the playoffs. That's antagonizing, that's insulting. You show respect, you get respect, you disrespect, its coming right back at ya.

I respect the respect stuff. I don't remember cheering for the leafs.

Stretch

Ignoring our resident troll and getting back to the topic at hand...

I was thinking it would be cool for someone at the game on Monday to buy a catfish,lop the head off, and toss it on the ice. But that would lower us to the standard of our redneck neighbours to the south. It?ll be crazy enough as is.
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: dd on May 06, 2018, 04:28:00 AM

To be fair he picked Vegas as the team he would follow.

Not that it matters as hes still a bandwagon fan.

Its weak n easy to just switch it up.  Lol

TrueBlue75

I hope the crowd ignores Subban on Monday. He loves the attention so why not mess with him and not give it?

I love the idea of a headless catfish but I hate that they throw real ones on the ice. Wonder if someone could make a realistic looking one?

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: TrueBlue75 on May 06, 2018, 05:05:17 AM
I hope the crowd ignores Subban on Monday. He loves the attention so why not mess with him and not give it?

I love the idea of a headless catfish but I hate that they throw real ones on the ice. Wonder if someone could make a realistic looking one?

Dont do the catfish thing  LOL

Winning this at home will be huge for The Jets.

This will be a HUGE game.

Awesome time to be a Jets fan!

Jockitch

Hard to believe our terrific Jets are on the threshold .......... Connor had finish, Wheels was oh so close & Laine rings one off Stats for a goal  YAHOOS !!!
Felt Perrault was superb, Tanev was pounding, HellB was awesome, Morrissey/Trouba were great & Chiarot was a rock.

Monday will be a night for Ehlers & Laine to show finish around the net.     GO JETS GO
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: Jockitch on May 06, 2018, 06:30:49 AM
Hard to believe our terrific Jets are on the threshold .......... Connor had finish, Wheels was oh so close & Laine rings one off Stats for a goal  YAHOOS !!!
Felt Perrault was superb, Tanev was pounding, HellB was awesome, Morrissey/Trouba were great & Chiarot was a rock.

Monday will be a night for Ehlers & Laine to show finish around the net.     GO JETS GO

Agree

Stretch

Quote from: TrueBlue75 on May 06, 2018, 05:05:17 AM

We could still mess with him by cheering the first few times he touches the puck.  :)
Money is no object...especially when you have none.