Main Menu

NFL Discussion

Started by ModAdmin, September 07, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

Happy for the Chiefs and their fans

The Zipp

Not sure a team can erase a 17-0 lead against the 49ers defense...

The Zipp

Quote from: The Zipp on January 19, 2020, 11:29:42 PM
Not sure a team can erase a 17-0 lead against the 49ers defense...

Now a 27-0 lead....this looks good on the Packers and Rodgers

The Zipp

Should be a great Super Bowl matchup. 

High powered offense vs strong defense...

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on January 20, 2020, 01:44:38 AM
Should be a great Super Bowl matchup. 

High powered offense vs strong defense...
Yep great match up. I would take the 9ers if I has to pick now because of that killer defence but Mahomes is the Wildcard. Cheifs might have a hard time containing the 9er O. To many dynamic play makers.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Pigskin

The Super Bowl should be a great game.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

blue_or_die

I'm super excited for this year's superbowl. Haven't said that in years.
#Ride?

The Zipp

SUPER BOWL WEEKEND !!

One of the beat sports days, going to go with KC in this one although the 49ers remind me of the Bombers...Mahomes is just too good. 

Sucks that the CRTC lost their court case against Bell in December and we are once again stuck with the Canadian commercials subbed on even the US channels. 

The Zipp

Canadian/CFL connections to the big game:

The Chiefs o-lineman with the long name I am not going to look up - Canadian and a Dr.
Travis Kielce - buddy of our own Zach Collaros
Delano McCullough - former Bomber RB, now coach of the Chiefs running backs

What else??

blue_or_die

Mahomes is legend

24 year old kid turned the meh Chiefs into SB champions in 2 seasons and one of the funnest teams to watch. Done it all with adversity, too. I think he's just getting started...

I should also give credit to the extremely talented cast built around him. Hilly, Watkins, Kelce... and of course Andy Reid. What a team!
#Ride?

blue_gold_84

The Chiefs haven't really been meh since Reid and Dorsey were hired as HC and GM respectively before the 2013 season*. They've been a top AFC team for a good while now. No doubt Mahomes is an awesome QB who will terrorize opponents for a long time but he's got a heck of a team around him, too.

I'm happy for Coach Reid more than anybody. He's a great coach and finally made it to the top!

*their record prior to Mahomes becoming starter (2013-2017) was 53-27
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_or_die

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on February 03, 2020, 07:24:42 PM
The Chiefs haven't really been meh since Reid and Dorsey were hired as HC and GM respectively before the 2013 season*. They've been a top AFC team for a good while now. No doubt Mahomes is an awesome QB who will terrorize opponents for a long time but he's got a heck of a team around him, too.

I'm happy for Coach Reid more than anybody. He's a great coach and finally made it to the top!

*their record prior to Mahomes becoming starter (2013-2017) was 53-27

I mean a team that I've felt "meh" about until Mahomes came along. They did nothing to make me want to watch their games.
#Ride?

blue_gold_84

Brady won't be a Patriot in 2020... Or whenever there may be another NFL season.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Brady a Buc. I am left intrigued by it. bucs look like a great team overall with top notch coaching on both sides of the ball.

Just as interesting the Pats! How does Belichek do without Tom?

Bills look good in the AFC east!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on March 21, 2020, 01:44:49 AM
Brady a Buc. I am left intrigued by it. bucs look like a great team overall with top notch coaching on both sides of the ball.

Just as interesting the Pats! How does Belichek do without Tom?

Bills look good in the AFC east!

WWont be a NFL season anyway
#35.... The Godfather of Swag