Main Menu

NFL Discussion

Started by ModAdmin, September 07, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on January 13, 2020, 07:57:59 PM
Green Bay vs Kansas City would be a rematch of Super Bowl 1 in NFL 150. That would be cool. I think the 49ers are going to blow our Green Bay though, so I'll be happy with a KC and 49ers final. I really like the Titans story but I want poor Andy Reid to finally win.

Tannehill in the Super Bowl just doesn't seem "right"....whatever - no Patriots so that is great..

ModAdmin

...and no Seahawks either.  I am happy with that.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

blue_gold_84

Quote from: ModAdmin on January 13, 2020, 09:36:47 PM
...and no Seahawks either.  I am happy with that.

This. And no Ravens. ;D
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

The Zipp

Here we go. 

Hoping young Mahomes can work some magic and that KC defense can back up their talk and shut down King Henry...also hope it comes down to the wire...

That opening montage on CBS was something else...love the NFL hype machine...second to none

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on January 19, 2020, 06:52:21 PM
Here we go. 

Hoping young Mahomes can work some magic and that KC defense can back up their talk and shut down King Henry...also hope it comes down to the wire...

That opening montage on CBS was something else...love the NFL hype machine...second to none
Nice start by the Titans on O. Stalled in the red zone but well done. Can the Titan D stop Cheifs?
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

GOLDMEMBER

10-0 Titans great start!

They are winning playing the titan way! These are NOT the bloody awful Texans this week.

The Zipp

Keeping Mahomes off the field...

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on January 19, 2020, 08:05:55 PM
Keeping Mahomes off the field...
Cheifs D sucks. Terrible holding call on 3rd and 22. Breland sucks. Would not want him on the Bombers!

Titans game plan is working very well so far.

Cheifs need a score here...and they get it. Hill.

The Zipp

Mahomes doesn't need much time...

GOLDMEMBER

Cheifs fans crazy on there forum.

The Zipp

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on January 19, 2020, 08:33:41 PM
Cheifs fans crazy on there forum.

Those guys have waited a long time for a super bowl

GOLDMEMBER

Honestly a Super Bowl with Tennessee in it would just flat out suck!

GOLDMEMBER

Romo is as annoying as Kevin Sawyer. Dude cannot shut up and he predicts most plays. ::)

dd

I love Romo s insight and explanation to plays and why they are called. He offers a unique and much needed perspective?someone who?s in tune with what the defences are showing and what and why certain plays should be called. He isn?t just a cheerleader or some guy trying to make a name for himself, he?s already done that and offers what he knows to the common fan. Troy Aikman does the same thing. I could listen to either one anytime. I wish we had someone like him on the cfl broadcasts !!!

The Zipp

I like Romo...I like Aikman too...I do not like Booger...

Agree that Tannehill as a Qb in the super bowl is just meh...don't think it is going to happen