Main Menu

NFL Discussion

Started by ModAdmin, September 07, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

Well I think the Ravens will have a strong second half and still come out on top - ugh!!

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

The Zipp

What a play and what a player King Henry is !!

Unstoppable!!

Those failed 4th and 1 could be costly for the ravens

The Zipp

Lamar isn't a playoff QB...still time but wow...

The Zipp

Quote from: The Zipp on January 12, 2020, 01:40:50 AM
Well I think the Ravens will have a strong second half and still come out on top - ugh!!

Nope

GOLDMEMBER

Ravens moving strangely slow with questionable clock moving tactics. TD though.

GOLDMEMBER

Vrabel is intense and doing something right but he sure is b???y and rather crude. Kinda like a bigger version of Dickie in the CFL. :D

The Zipp

These CTV commercials are driving me mad....questrade...chicken chef...Bell...pizza hotline...crappy CTV shows...over and over

Hoping Mahomes can work some magic...Tennessee at Houston just doesn't seem right

The Zipp

Well if you were watching the Jets lose instead of this football game sorry you missed an incredible half of football...watch the highlights and get caught up...

WOW!!!  So much happened...

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on January 12, 2020, 08:42:19 PM
Well if you were watching the Jets lose instead of this football game sorry you missed an incredible half of football...watch the highlights and get caught up...

WOW!!!  So much happened...
PVR is a wonderful invention. Texans faded after at 24-0 lead. Amazingly horrid.

Chiefs are unstoppable 7 straight drives for TDs. Titans can beat KC but I do not think this will happen.

Hawks at Pack next.

Jockitch

Truly a shocking example of offensive domination once the Chiefs got going ....... might have started earlier if his receivers hadn't dropped 3-4 in the 1st Q.

Packs had some big, big plays & Seattle, er the Wilson show, fell short    Next week Pack vs the 49ers ----- Fabulous
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

The Zipp

Still digesting how a team is up 24-0 and loses the game by 20...

Should be some good football this weekend.  My favs would be KC and San Fran but you never know...

blue_gold_84

I can't see the Packers beating the Niners after last night's nailbiter win over the Seahawks.

I can see the Titans upsetting the Chiefs, though. Henry is unstoppable and that team looks to have something to prove this post-season.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_or_die

The AFC game could very well be one for the ages. Won't miss it for anything.

I think the 9ers and GB will be less interesting and frankly, I hope Jimmy G lays a beating on them like they did to Minny. Then I can watch the Jets game full time without risking missing anything.
#Ride?

Sir Blue and Gold

Green Bay vs Kansas City would be a rematch of Super Bowl 1 in NFL 150. That would be cool. I think the 49ers are going to blow our Green Bay though, so I'll be happy with a KC and 49ers final. I really like the Titans story but I want poor Andy Reid to finally win.