Main Menu

NFL Discussion

Started by ModAdmin, September 07, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

Well that Saturday night of football didn't disappoint....let's see what Sunday has to offer...

Can't see the Vikings winning in NO...seahawks and eagles could be a close one though. 

blue_or_die

Quote from: The Zipp on January 05, 2020, 01:40:08 PM
Well that Saturday night of football didn't disappoint....let's see what Sunday has to offer...

Can't see the Vikings winning in NO...seahawks and eagles could be a close one though. 

I don't see the winning loser from the NFC East winning anything in the playoffs. Seattle is hurting but they are still a better team.

Agreed Minny is in tough, although I want to see a Minnesota Miracle since I hate the Ain'ts.
#Ride?

The Zipp

Holy.  Some drama on the close fumble by Cook. 

Not Brees best game still some time left

Taysom Streveler doing great things

The Zipp

The Zipp

Great game. 

Brees couldn't get it done

blue_gold_84

NFL OT rules are such garbage.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

The Zipp

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on January 05, 2020, 08:40:46 PM
NFL OT rules are such garbage.

Agreed.  Other team should get a shot. 

Pigskin

Great win for the Vikings and team Canada.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

blue_gold_84

Is Brees also a washed up system QB? Just curious based on all the similar comments regarding Brady.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

The Zipp

I think both are just aging like all humans do.  Even with all the training etc a 40+ year old arm just doesn't have the same strength as that same guy at 30...

I wouldn't want Brady as the starter for my team..he is just too old and Brees and Rivers and Big Ben are all on the same path...

GOLDMEMBER

Very happy for the Vikings! Well played road game. DL won them that game. I still think Cousins is a gimp but he made a massive play. On to 49ers. Vikings can take those dudes on.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on January 05, 2020, 09:43:14 PM
I think both are just aging like all humans do.  Even with all the training etc a 40+ year old arm just doesn't have the same strength as that same guy at 30...

I wouldn't want Brady as the starter for my team..he is just too old and Brees and Rivers and Big Ben are all on the same path...
WHAT!?!? Yous dissing 40+ year athletic ability. Shame..ding a ling....Shame on you!

Brady has ZERO I mean ZERO support with a shoty  OL, no WRs worth adam, and no TE pass catching threat. Not to mention a crap running game!

Brees? Huh? Did you watch the game? The OL was garbage and what the hell happened to Alvin Kamara? Dude used to be dynamic and now he might as well be Cameron Marshall in The League for crying out loud!

Any QB needs help! Cousins got it,  Russell Wilson sure as crap got it, Tannehill didn?t even need to complete a ball to win his game.

YALL should be ashamed Sayin these guys are done as dinner!

The Rudolph was OPI. Saints got ripped AGAIN. SAD BUT I do not care. Glad to see Vikings move on.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

The Zipp

It's a young mans game Goldy...there is no fighting Father Time as long as we are flesh and bones...Brady is actually the exception to the rule but even he is going to age and get slower/weaker and therefore less effective than when he was 30. 

There is a new generation of QB's rolling in..Watson, Jackson, Mahomes...they won't be as experienced but they will perform magic like deshaun did last night.   

blue_or_die

Do you really expect these guys to play much longer Goldie? They are the old guard and have been stars in the league for almost a decade and a half each. How often do you see pro athletes in any position in any sport play into their 40s? Good OL or not, their expiry date is coming up.

It's not a slight to them. They have unbelievable and long careers in a business where careers are often short and dreams die.
#Ride?

Pigskin

Brady hasn't looked good all season. Rivers is done. Bree had people in his face all day, I be giving him another year or two but keep Bridgewater happy.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.