Main Menu

NFL Discussion

Started by ModAdmin, September 07, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_or_die

I am a Carolina Panthers fan and that game was horrible to watch.

They are trying to turn Cam into a pocket passer (sounds familiar, Mike Reilly?) and with his legs neutered he cannot overtake a game.

Stop CMC and they literally have no one else capable of doing anything. Although in the receivers' defense, the ball should actually come within their vicinity before they can show off how great they are at dropping it.

I know it's a horribly short week and was interrupted by a lightening delay, and neither are particularly strong teams, but that is the kind of game I show to NFL people who think their games are always so much more entertaining than CFL.
#Ride?

Pigskin

Cam couldn't hit the broadside of a barn last night.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

The Zipp

Quote from: Pigskin on September 13, 2019, 10:10:34 PM
Cam couldn't hit the broadside of a barn last night.

Well his arm reflected his outfit after the game - wearing a bubushka like a granny...can't say I have ever seen that fashion statement before. 

Pigskin

Big Ben out for the rest of the year. Brees 6-8 weeks, Foles out for 6-8 weeks. Wow starting QB's are dropping fast.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Pigskin on September 16, 2019, 08:43:35 PM
Big Ben out for the rest of the year. Brees 6-8 weeks, Foles out for 6-8 weeks. Wow starting QB's are dropping fast.
Eli benched

This generation of QB is almost finished.

Just really Brady, Bree's when returns, Rivers

I love the new generation in Mahomes, Jackson, Murray, Mayfield (who has a ways to go to make me a believer).
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

blue_or_die

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on September 17, 2019, 08:29:58 PM
Eli benched

This generation of QB is almost finished.

Just really Brady, Bree's when returns, Rivers

I love the new generation in Mahomes, Jackson, Murray, Mayfield (who has a ways to go to make me a believer).

I mean, it's been now over a decade where these were the household name QBs. It's about time a new generation stepped up.
#Ride?

Pigskin

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Pigskin on September 20, 2019, 08:54:52 PM
AB cut again.
GOOD!

Text that a user. He is missing brain cells. Drew Rosenhuse is a complete snake of a man.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

buckzumhoff

He hasn't been found guilty of anything..  I hope some team that need s a good receive picks him up. Hed be a good fit for a team in eastern Conference

blue_or_die

Quote from: buckzumhoff on September 21, 2019, 03:46:11 PM
He hasn't been found guilty of anything..  I hope some team that need s a good receive picks him up. Hed be a good fit for a team in eastern Conference

I?m not even sure he?s a good fit for the human race.
#Ride?

Jesse

Quote from: buckzumhoff on September 21, 2019, 03:46:11 PM

What is the eastern conference?

On AB, there's some pretty staggering evidence for the commissioner to put him on the exempt list - or whatever they call it. I would hope and imagine that he's done for the year.
My wife is amazing!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Jesse on September 21, 2019, 07:45:57 PM

On AB, there's some pretty staggering evidence for the commissioner to put him on the exempt list - or whatever they call it. I would hope and imagine that he's done for the year.

I wouldn't be shocked if he's done in the NFL for good. So much talent but he's got no brain.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

buckzumhoff

Quote from: Jesse on September 21, 2019, 07:45:57 PM

Its a division in the NFL. AFC East

Jesse

Quote from: buckzumhoff on September 21, 2019, 11:49:44 PM
Its a division in the NFL. AFC East

Also an NFC east. There are no conferences in the NFL.
My wife is amazing!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Jesse on September 22, 2019, 02:46:14 AM
Also an NFC east. There are no conferences in the NFL.

Yes, there are. You named one (NFC). The other is the AFC.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.