Main Menu

NFL Discussion

Started by ModAdmin, September 07, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris1982

49ers sign Sherman to a 3 year deal worth 39 million.  Should be interesting to see him play his former team twice a year.

KINGCHARLES

Quote from: gbill2004 on March 09, 2018, 10:08:12 PM
Browns traded for Jarvis Landry and Tyrod Taylor.
Browns are going to shock people this year and actually win some regular season games.....I predict at least a 6-10 record for them. Tyrod Taylor has an amazing slot WR with Landry, deep threat with Gordon(showed flashes of 2013 Josh Gordon that led the NFL in receiving yards). They should draft Barkley which should be this years Kareem Hunt/ Ezekiel Elliott at RB. They've been drafting top defensive players for the last few years. Lets see if they can sign anymore big name FA offensive or defensive players.
BEASTS OF THE EAST

I DON'T BRAKE FOR RIDER FANS

gbill2004

Quote from: KINGCHARLES on March 11, 2018, 01:16:30 PM
Browns are going to shock people this year and actually win some regular season games.....I predict at least a 6-10 record for them. Tyrod Taylor has an amazing slot WR with Landry, deep threat with Gordon(showed flashes of 2013 Josh Gordon that led the NFL in receiving yards). They should draft Barkley which should be this years Kareem Hunt/ Ezekiel Elliott at RB. They've been drafting top defensive players for the last few years. Lets see if they can sign anymore big name FA offensive or defensive players.
Browns have some great receivers, but Tyrod Taylor really struggles with accuracy. He?s a decent bridge QB I guess, until the QB they draft is ready for prime time. But I agree, the Browns will win some games.

Chris1982

Sorry - but your Kareem Hunt - Ezekiel Elliot comparison to Barkley is WAY off.  Kareem Hunt and Ezekiel Elliot came into the league in completely different situations.  Elliot was drafted as a top prospect and had tons of expectations.  Kareem Hunt was a later round pick as an unknown player.  Barkley is in the same situation as Elliot was, but Kareem Hunt was nowhere near in the same situation. 

The Zipp

I have no hate for the Browns - hope they do ok. 

Barkley is a beast and if the Browns don?t snag him they are fools and deserve to lose.

Chris1982

Quote from: The Zipp on March 11, 2018, 02:55:47 PM
I have no hate for the Browns - hope they do ok. 

Barkley is a beast and if the Browns don?t snag him they are fools and deserve to lose.

I agree - Barkley is definitely worth their while.... hopefully the Browns arent jaded from the last time they took a RB this high in the draft.... we all remember how that turned out!! 

Colton

Browns are going to shock people this year and actually win some regular season games.....

Where did I miss the news of Hue Jackson getting fired?

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Chris1982 on March 11, 2018, 12:39:03 PM
49ers sign Sherman to a 3 year deal worth 39 million.  Should be interesting to see him play his former team twice a year.

All the heads exploding in Seattle over this development is pretty hilarious.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Chris1982

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on March 12, 2018, 02:50:01 AM
All the heads exploding in Seattle over this development is pretty hilarious.

This is probably the most unpredictable division in the NFL - and has been for the past few years.  This is probably the only division in the NFL where all 4 teams have been solid Super Bowl "contenders" or have almost played in the Super Bowl in the past 5 seasons.  San Francisco played Super Bowl in 2013, Seattle played in Super Bowl in 2014 and 2015, Arizona Cardinals played in NFC Championship in 2016, and LA Rams strong emergence last year made them contenders going into the playoffs.

Chris1982

Adrian Peterson released this morning.  Will be interesting to see if anyone bites and pays him the veteran minimum.  I personally think his time in the NFL is done.  He should be a HOF candidate. 

gbill2004

Packers sign Jimmy Graham and release Jordy Nelson!  Wow  :o

Chris1982

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on March 13, 2018, 04:11:01 PM
Wow! Kirk Cousins to sign fully-guaranteed 3-year deal worth $86M

http://www.espn.com/blog/washington-redskins/post/_/id/35871/kirk-cousins-might-be-aberration-but-fully-guaranteed-deal-would-alter-landscape

This is huge.  Vikings needed this.  With Keenum signing in Denver and Bridgewater most likely heading to the Jets, they needed to sign a QB. 

Chris1982

Brees signed 2 years, 50 million (27 million guaranteed) to stay with the Saints.  Reports say another team, most likely the Vikings, offered him 2 years, 60 million (all 60 million guaranteed).  Looks like Brees gave the Saints a team discount. 

blue_gold_84

Looks like Bradford is signing with the Cardinals, too. One year worth $20M, $15M guaranteed.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.