Main Menu

NFL Discussion

Started by ModAdmin, September 07, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gbill2004

Aaron Rodgers and Danica Patrick are dating!

The Zipp

Quote from: gbill2004 on January 15, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

maybe she can convince him to talk to his family...

Chris1982

Quote from: gbill2004 on January 15, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

Interesting.  He was just dating Olivia Munn for a few years.

Colton

Quote from: The Zipp on January 15, 2018, 08:53:55 PM

His family is cancer, I'm not sure why she would.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on January 15, 2018, 08:53:55 PM
What?s wrong with Aaron Rodgers family?
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on January 16, 2018, 12:29:50 AM
It sounds like he's pretty estranged from his family: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/11/18/the-relationship-between-aaron-rodgers-and-his-family-may-be-worse-than-we-thought/?utm_term=.ce2e4fa030f0

Wow weird Aaron seems like a kinda normal guy. Maybe he holds grudges like no other. He sure wears his emotions on his sleeve on the field. Maybe Finley is right, you cannot cross him or your in his bad books for good. With family it likely has to do with his money.

The Zipp

Quote from: Chris1982 on January 14, 2018, 10:52:52 PM
Well I would love to hear some of these opinions on how Bortles is better.

Facts are that he has pretty much the same completion percentage, passer rating, etc in 2016 and 2017.

The Jags had the 22nd best rushing offense in 2016 and 1st overall rushing offense in 2017.  Like I said before, Fournette adding the balanced attack is the main reason the Jags are so much better.

If you can explain how Bortles is a better QB than previous years, without attributing it to their league best rushing offense and 2nd best team defense in the league, I would love to hear it.

this was interesting read regarding the work the Bort did in the off-season - even before Milanovich got there...

http://nationalpost.com/pmn/sports-pmn/football-sports-pmn/former-argos-head-coach-milanovich-one-win-away-from-reaching-super-bowl

From the article:

Bortles has completed 26-of-49 passes (53 per cent) for 301 yards with two TDs and no interceptions in Jacksonville?s two playoff wins. The Jaguars remain the NFL?s post-season rushing leader (319 yards, 4.6-yard average, four TDs) with Bortles standing third overall with 123 yards on 15 carries (8.2-yard average).

?Blake has been great, he?s very coachable,? Milanovich said. ?But listen, I?m not taking credit for him.

?Before I even got to work with him he spent a lot of time in California working on his release and it looked nothing like it did when I watched film or saw him for the first time. He deserves much of the credit for working hard and making a more efficient release.?

Milanovich said his CFL head-coaching experience has helped him become a better assistant coach.

?I think I understand what the co-ordinator is going through, I understand to some degree what the head coach is going through,? he said. ?I think I?m in a better position now knowing what I know to support them and do right by them as an assistant.

Sir Blue and Gold

Good for him. I'd love to see the upset this weekend!

Jesse

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on January 18, 2018, 01:24:39 PM
Good for him. I'd love to see the upset this weekend!

With no horse in the race, I'd love to see a Jaguars/Vikings Superbowl. Get some new blood in the Championship game.
My wife is amazing!

Sir Blue and Gold

Multiple reports that Brady dislocated a finger on his throwing hand yesterday and isn't practicing today.

The sports injury expert for the San Diego Union-Tribune said it's "likely" Brady suffered a dislocation of a finger on his throwing hand. Based on the nature of the reporting, the doctor said the dislocation likely caused a laceration to the skin on Brady's finger.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2754847-tom-brady-misses-practice-with-hand-injury-ahead-of-afc-championship-game

gbill2004

theaardvark

Quick!  Take the Jags to beat the spread!!! ;)
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: theaardvark on January 18, 2018, 10:10:28 PM
Quick!  Take the Jags to beat the spread!!! ;)

I would if I were betting on it

Pats and Vikings strait up though

27-24 Pats

27-13 Vikings

SB heaven!

theaardvark

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on January 19, 2018, 05:05:23 PM
I would if I were betting on it

Pats and Vikings strait up though

27-24 Pats

27-13 Vikings

SB heaven!

Winningest SB team vs. the losingest?
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.