Main Menu

NFL Discussion

Started by ModAdmin, September 07, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on October 16, 2017, 02:02:36 AM
Winless Giants making the Broncos look like fools at home.

What an odd season. It's like the Giants and Broncos defenses changed jerseys for the game.

hammerbutt

Packers are probably out and Vikings may get Bridgewater back before December could be a playoff run for Minnesota

Colton

Last two weeks in the Fantasy League a few from here are on, my games have been decided by a combined 0.4 points  :o

Just waiting for a Week 13 stat correction that takes me out of playoff contention  :D

The Zipp

Quote from: Colton on November 02, 2017, 04:45:19 PM
Last two weeks in the Fantasy League a few from here are on, my games have been decided by a combined 0.4 points  :o

Just waiting for a Week 13 stat correction that takes me out of playoff contention  :D

I am well aware.  Losing to you hurt big time. Then it happened again...I have scored more points than anyone and sitting in 4th place  :'(  >:(

Makes the games real interesting...

The Zipp

What a terrible coaching decision by Pete Carroll on that fake FG with 7 seconds left in the half....and then to burn a challenge on Baldwin's clear drop...his winning % is just unreal but man does he make some puzzling calls...loss looks good on the Seahawks though.

blue_or_die

Quote from: The Zipp on November 21, 2017, 01:15:38 PM
What a terrible coaching decision by Pete Carroll on that fake FG with 7 seconds left in the half....and then to burn a challenge on Baldwin's clear drop...his winning % is just unreal but man does he make some puzzling calls...loss looks good on the Seahawks though.

Yep I agree.

The stop by the defensive player on the fake punt was just perfect though. I was watching in real time and you see the shovel and the carrier is immediately stopped in their tracks.
#Ride?

The Zipp

Football on a Thursday afternoon... ;D ;D

dd

Is anyone lose disgusted in the benching of Eli Manning?? NFL legend gets humiliated by a pathetic move. Totally lost respect for the Giants organization. Totally.

The Zipp

Quote from: dd on December 04, 2017, 05:33:00 AM
Is anyone lose disgusted in the benching of Eli Manning?? NFL legend gets humiliated by a pathetic move. Totally lost respect for the Giants organization. Totally.

i hate the Giants so I am kinda laughing but I respect what Eli and the Manning family has brought to the NFL so I do feel a bit bad for Eli...

210 consecutive starts for Eli is just crazy - then to have it end by an incompetent coach...SMH

i saw on twitter some ridiculous stat that I can't fully remember but it was the first Sunday since I think sometime in the late 90's that a Manning wasn't starting in the NFL.

The Zipp

McAdoo was fired this morning...

Sir Blue and Gold

And Jerry Reese. Let the rebuild begin.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on December 04, 2017, 04:09:26 PM
And Jerry Reese. Let the rebuild begin.

Makes me wonder if Manning gets traded in the off-season.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

blue_gold_84

Gronkowski suspended one game: https://www.tsn.ca/gronkowski-suspended-one-game-for-hit-on-white-1.934068

Pretty much saw this coming. That was a very dumb move.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on December 04, 2017, 07:38:00 PM
Gronkowski suspended one game: https://www.tsn.ca/gronkowski-suspended-one-game-for-hit-on-white-1.934068

Pretty much saw this coming. That was a very dumb move.

He either shares the same brain with Travis Kelce or is on the juice rage or both
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!