Main Menu

NFL Discussion

Started by ModAdmin, September 07, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dd

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on December 04, 2017, 07:38:00 PM
Gronkowski suspended one game: https://www.tsn.ca/gronkowski-suspended-one-game-for-hit-on-white-1.934068

Pretty much saw this coming. That was a very dumb move.
One game is not enough, but that's ok, what comes around, goes around, he'll get his due, cement head!!!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: dd on December 05, 2017, 12:04:40 AM
One game is not enough, but that's ok, what comes around, goes around, he'll get his due, cement head!!!

Stay classy. It's his first offense, so a game is pretty reasonable. You and your sad emotion-posting.

Anyway, Steelers' LB Shazier suffered a frightening injury tonight after attempting a tackle: https://www.tsn.ca/steelers-shazier-carted-off-after-scary-injury-1.934453
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_or_die

Goodell gets extension:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/06/sports/nfl-roger-goodell-contract-.html

$200 million total (5 years), so he's making almost as much as me now.
#Ride?

The Zipp

Awesome snow game in Buffalo today!!

Start the NFL season earlier...    ::)

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

Carolina Panthers on the block...

Diddy wants to buy them and sign Kaepernick immediately... and Steph Curry wants to buy in too.  I'm thinking the NFL Govenors aren't going to approve that sale...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

The Zipp

Giant Hahahahahaha to any Ravens fans out there - giant choke yesterday.  Not a huge Bills fan but they have waited a long time to get into the playoffs...

The coaching firing has begun already and some great football should be ahead of us..

blue_gold_84

Quite the playoff mix this year. Wildcard Weekend is going to be awesome!

And a ton of coaches gone: Arians (ARI) retires; Del Rio (OAK), Caldwell (DET), Pagano (IND), Fox (CHI) all fired.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on January 01, 2018, 10:28:50 PM
Quite the playoff mix this year. Wildcard Weekend is going to be awesome!

And a ton of coaches gone: Arians (ARI) retires; Del Rio (OAK), Caldwell (DET), Pagano (IND), Fox (CHI) all fired.

Who would have thought Del Rio would get the boot at the beginning of the season? He was probably one of the 'safest' guys going into the year.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on January 03, 2018, 05:02:52 PM
Who would have thought Del Rio would get the boot at the beginning of the season? He was probably one of the 'safest' guys going into the year.

I'm still baffled he took the fall in Oakland. I see this move only making the Raiders worse, especially when you consider the frontrunner replacement is Jon Gruden. :D

In other news, Carson Palmer called it a career yesterday.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jesse

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on January 03, 2018, 06:26:00 PM
I'm still baffled he took the fall in Oakland. I see this move only making the Raiders worse, especially when you consider the frontrunner replacement is Jon Gruden. :D

In other news, Carson Palmer called it a career yesterday.

The reason I started liking the NFL/the Bengals.

It's a sad day.
My wife is amazing!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Jesse on January 03, 2018, 06:36:52 PM
The reason I started liking the NFL/the Bengals.

It's a sad day.

Meh
Not for me
Whimper
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

gbill2004

Heard the Raiders are giving Gruden a $100 million 10 year contract  :o

Sir Blue and Gold