Blue Bombers Forum
September 21, 2018, 07:40:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
  Print  
Author Topic: BB should have signed Duron Carter  (Read 27382 times)
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #195 on: August 03, 2017, 01:21:41 AM »

Carter is a loser nuff said!

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
gbill2004

« Reply #196 on: January 12, 2018, 04:16:23 PM »

Duron Carter just tweeted this: I probably will go down as one of the best players ever!!! Don't comment, just remember how salty you got reading that 😂 I'm one of a kind😎
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #197 on: January 12, 2018, 04:34:06 PM »

Duron Carter just tweeted this: I probably will go down as one of the best players ever!!! Don't comment, just remember how salty you got reading that 😂 I'm one of a kind😎

Haha. That's funny.
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #198 on: January 12, 2018, 05:18:56 PM »

There is something seriously wrong with Duron Carter's brain.

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #199 on: January 12, 2018, 05:39:23 PM »

Chris must be one proud pappy

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
GCn18

« Reply #200 on: January 12, 2018, 07:18:34 PM »

What was Milt Stegalls record? Again. You aren't bringing anything to the table providing any factual knowledge. This is hard for many, as most do not know the game of Football.

DC is the best receiver in the league. Based on Football skills. Nothing else. Do not compare that with statistics, or wins, and losses.

Very talented guy but he is a special kind of locker room cancer. That's as undeniable as his football talent.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
GCn18

« Reply #201 on: January 12, 2018, 07:21:22 PM »

Exactly. If Tom Brady never throws a TD pass again. Is he still the best? of course. You have to know Football to understand.

What makes players great are their natural ability. DC is the best in the CFL and its not even close. Tom Brady is smarter than everyone, and he has created an offensive under his vision, and the Patriots allowed it to happen, and changed their coaching philosophy around Brady.

Tom Brady is not a locker room cancer. For a guy that claims to know about football you sure like to overlook that fact. Talent is a huge factor in anyone's success, but it is not more important than being a team player. He's a million dollar talent with a 2 cent attitude. BTW, you sure argue a lot like Migs....I wonder...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 07:24:37 PM by GCn17 » Logged

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
Jesse

« Reply #202 on: January 12, 2018, 07:27:01 PM »

Tom Brady is not a locker room cancer. For a guy that claims to know about football you sure like to overlook that fact. Talent is a huge factor in anyone's success, but it is not more important than being a team player. He's a million dollar talent with a 2 cent attitude. BTW, you sure argue a lot like Migs....I wonder...

That may no longer be true Wink

But of course, it doesn't change his legacy in the slightest,
Pigskin

« Reply #203 on: January 12, 2018, 07:27:53 PM »

DC is a good receiver, however I would take his dad before him any day of the week.
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #204 on: January 13, 2018, 01:19:09 AM »

when you are as good as he is, you get away with murder and he knows it, not supporting how he acs but just the way some guys get with a combo of fame, money and attitude

love watching him, great asset for the CFL in term of on field excitement

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #205 on: January 13, 2018, 04:16:23 PM »

Not a fan of his antics on or off the field.....but he is a talent with undeniable skills and he played defence late last season.  Haven?t seen that since the days of Bud Grant or Kenny Ploen.   I don?t believe there is one player in the league currently who could match his overall skill level or ego for that matter! 

" Leo Lewis was the best player I ever coached, on either side of the border"!

Bud Grant, when asked who was the best player he ever coached
theaardvark

« Reply #206 on: January 13, 2018, 04:20:44 PM »

I really think he needs to be the big fish in the little pond... which is why he is still here even with NFL interest.  He knows he's borderline NFL talent.  Even if it does pay 3X as much, he's a nobody down there.  Here he gets press, fans love/hate him. 

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #207 on: January 13, 2018, 04:48:47 PM »

I really think he needs to be the big fish in the little pond... which is why he is still here even with NFL interest.  He knows he's borderline NFL talent.  Even if it does pay 3X as much, he's a nobody down there.  Here he gets press, fans love/hate him. 

Agreed....he is exciting to watch though.

" Leo Lewis was the best player I ever coached, on either side of the border"!

Bud Grant, when asked who was the best player he ever coached
The Zipp
Global Moderator

Who gives a flying Buck...

« Reply #208 on: January 13, 2018, 05:21:11 PM »

You are correct aards and being that "big fish" seems to give him more leeway in regards to antics that wouldn't be tolerated in the NFL until he became a star like OBJ (which prob isn't going to happen)

He does have some skills though...
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
  Print  

Jump to: