Blue Bombers Forum
September 23, 2018, 06:09:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: BB should have signed Duron Carter  (Read 27469 times)
BomberJammer

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2017, 12:36:51 AM »

DC should be in the NFL he is that good. But his style of play fits the CFL perfectly. If he had a stud QB like Mitchell he would be MVP of the league. If we had him, Adams, Dressler, Denmark, we would be unstoppable. We wouldn't need a defense.
The Zipp
Global Moderator

Who gives a flying Buck...

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2017, 12:40:27 AM »

He had a great game today.  Teams have shut him down...he shuts himself down regularly as well. 
BomberOptimist

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2017, 12:42:40 AM »

He had a great game today.  Teams have shut him down...he shuts himself down regularly as well. 

This, and lol @ this "we wouldn't need a defense" talk.  There is no such football league as that.  Just ask the 2015 Carolina Panthers' invincible offense.

#Fire_Richie_Hall
DeeBoy

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2017, 01:06:21 AM »

A big NO to Carter..

Not Worthy Of A Response
kkc60

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2017, 01:28:31 AM »

DC should be in the NFL he is that good. But his style of play fits the CFL perfectly. If he had a stud QB like Mitchell he would be MVP of the league. If we had him, Adams, Dressler, Denmark, we would be unstoppable. We wouldn't need a defense.
If we had him, Adams, Dressler and Denmark, we'd be in salary cap hell.
BomberJammer

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2017, 01:50:20 AM »

This, and lol @ this "we wouldn't need a defense" talk.  There is no such football league as that.  Just ask the 2015 Carolina Panthers' invincible offense.

exactly. that is why Duron Carter would help us. thanks for proving our point
dd

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2017, 01:51:34 AM »

People just love to hate this guy---not that good of a catch--get serious for half a second, breath, and let some oxygen get to your brain. The guy made a one handed BACKHANDED catch, in 45 years watching football, I ve never seen anything like it.

Ya, he trash talks,  but everyone trash talks, so why can't he?? You are seriously kidding yourself or in denial if you don't think he d improve our team--he d improve any team.

If he plays like he did tonight for the rest of the year , we re in trouble as the Riders looked pretty good tonight, with Holley, Roosevelt and Marshall all contributing bigtime
NorthernSkunk

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2017, 02:10:06 AM »

He made a back handed one hand stop of the ball...then caught it with two hands and his leg as the ball made a slow drop.....honestly the defender should have been able to bust that play up...
dd

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2017, 02:50:22 AM »

Love the never ending Carter hate. Mark my words, that's Catch of the Year in the CFL this year, and btw, he didn't use 2 hands, it was a single handed catch
kkc60

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2017, 03:06:32 AM »

He made a back handed one hand stop of the ball...then caught it with two hands and his leg as the ball made a slow drop.....honestly the defender should have been able to bust that play up...
I thought you were outta your mind with your "throw another QB in the game just cuz" talk. Now you're saying such an amazing catch was "meh"?!
blueraid

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2017, 03:16:15 AM »

Carter looked at by the Bomber brass.....heh heh....he's not mediocre so we wouldn't be interested
NorthernSkunk

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2017, 03:23:43 AM »

I don't "hate" Carter. An Just for your future information, I chose to leave the word hate out of our house....the kids would come home saying I hate this person or that thing or whatever....an I just didn't like it. If I hate something or somebody it's pretty serious. I just didn't think it was even the catch of the weekend. JMO
NorthernSkunk

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2017, 03:30:16 AM »

I thought you were outta your mind with your "throw another QB in the game just cuz" talk. Now you're saying such an amazing catch was "meh"?!

And I never said throw in another qb..."jus cause".....I said it cause Matt was slow....slow starts, slow scrambling, some bad throws etc etc....I just thought what could it hurt..lets see what else we got.
BomberJammer

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2017, 03:30:41 AM »

I don't "hate" Carter. An Just for your future information, I chose to leave the word hate out of our house....the kids would come home saying I hate this person or that thing or whatever....an I just didn't like it. If I hate something or somebody it's pretty serious. I just didn't think it was even the catch of the weekend. JMO

lol. probably best catch we've seen in football in over 50 yrs. will be #1 play of the yr
NorthernSkunk

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2017, 03:34:44 AM »

lol. probably best catch we've seen in football in over 50 yrs. will be #1 play of the yr

You gotta watch my other team....the Giants of the NFL.....they got this guy.....Odell...he has definitely made nicer catches than carters.....in the last couple of years, never mind 50
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: