Blue Bombers Forum
September 22, 2017, 02:30:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who would the Bombers sooner face....Lulay or Jennings?  (Read 2656 times)
The Zipp

Who gives a flying Buck...

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2017, 04:46:34 PM »

We can beat them no matter who is playing...Hamilton is not a good football team...that said with a week to prepare for Lulay I would rather face him.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2017, 05:24:21 PM »

We can beat them no matter who is playing...Hamilton is not a good football team...that said with a week to prepare for Lulay I would rather face him.
neither really scares me. We got tape on Lulu now which is most ideal and Jennings would be nicked at a minimum. Wally does a great job "heading coaching" a game. I like his style and never makes a wrong move. Something to admired indeed!

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Darwinismyhomeboy

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2017, 07:49:00 PM »

BC s receiving corps is unreal -Burnham, Arsenault and Moore --yikes--doesn't matter who's throwing the ball to them, we re going to have our hands full stopping them. And the Lions D, Elimimian is still the best MLB in the game so he ll be smacking heads with Harris all game.

I dunno, I think BC is a far better team than the Stamps and we just saw what they did to us minus 7 starters. I don't like our chances in this one, especially with Lulay under centre

Moore made more than one catch this game. I assume he'll be injured when they play us.
theaardvark

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2017, 08:09:36 PM »

To say BC got some bounces yesterday... well, the 84 deflection to 17 was the definition of getting a good bounce...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2017, 09:11:56 PM »

BC s receiving corps is unreal -Burnham, Arsenault and Moore --yikes--doesn't matter who's throwing the ball to them, we re going to have our hands full stopping them. And the Lions D, Elimimian is still the best MLB in the game so he ll be smacking heads with Harris all game.

I dunno, I think BC is a far better team than the Stamps and we just saw what they did to us minus 7 starters. I don't like our chances in this one, especially with Lulay under centre
BC far better team than the Stamps? What the heck are you smoking dd? Yes they have an outstanding receiving corps. But they have a suspect Oline and a secondary that is ripe for the picking.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2017, 04:49:08 AM »

neither really scares me. We got tape on Lulu now which is most ideal and Jennings would be nicked at a minimum. Wally does a great job "heading coaching" a game. I like his style and never makes a wrong move. Something to admired indeed!
Definitely one of the premier coaches ever to coach in the CFL.....have a lot of respect for him!

" Leo Lewis was the best player I ever coached, on either side of the border"!

Bud Grant, when asked who was the best player he ever coached
Norm W

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2017, 11:57:49 AM »

Over the years neither QB has impressed me that much, the key to the wins are the people on the other end of the pass. BC's receiver talent has always been very good, in my opinion they make the QB"s look much better than they really are. As far as Winnipeg vs BC... I think Winnipeg brings much more to the table than Hamilton, if the defense continues to get pressure and stuff the running game this should be another lunchbox win.
GCn17

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2017, 11:58:28 AM »

BC will be a very tough team to beat in their barn. Doesn't matter who is QBing, they have a solid team.

Unabashed free thinker. No Kool-Aid in my fridge. I don't get blinded by sunglasses at night.
gbill2004

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2017, 12:12:30 PM »

BC will be a very tough team to beat in their barn. Doesn't matter who is QBing, they have a solid team.
True, but we always seem to matchup well against BC, at least lately. 
GCn17

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2017, 12:23:53 PM »

True, but we always seem to matchup well against BC, at least lately. 

Yes we have. I am hopeful, but we have been playing some inconsistent football. Play our best for 60 minutes and we have a good shot.

Unabashed free thinker. No Kool-Aid in my fridge. I don't get blinded by sunglasses at night.
fansince79

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2017, 12:46:58 PM »

Agree 100%. Their receivers scare the 💩 out of me, doesn't really matter whose chucking the pill.
bowlerdude

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2017, 03:16:31 PM »

To say BC got some bounces yesterday... well, the 84 deflection to 17 was the definition of getting a good bounce...

meh, it was a lucky 20 yard gain on 1st down, that probably would've been a 7 yard gain bringing up 2nd and short if Arceneaux caught it like he should have... hardly a game changer and I'm not sure what else you could classify as a lucky bounce

They're a good team with spectacular receivers, they'll be tough. The Bombers are a good team too though. BC's biggest (and maybe only) weakness is their OL, so hopefully we can take advantage of that.
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2017, 03:27:49 PM »

Wally is a good coach and in a tight game he usually makes the right call....MOS has a long way to go in that department.   If Lulay plays we need to hit him and keep him off balance as much as possible....easier said than done.

" Leo Lewis was the best player I ever coached, on either side of the border"!

Bud Grant, when asked who was the best player he ever coached
Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2017, 03:43:47 PM »

If you go back to week #3 against the Als. it was a very close game and nobody on the BC side was able to put up impressive numbers.  Neither Jennings or Lulay can hit the +20 yd. completions consistently if they're not allowed to settle in the pocket, which the Als did quite successfully.  With a strong pass rush I'm expecting a similar game this week as both the Als and the Bombers have vastly stronger D's than the Cats.  Expecting which ever Lions's QB who starts to throw 3 picks but they will have to make sure they contain Johnson and Rainey as BC is going to rely on the running game to try to divert pressure.
The Zipp

Who gives a flying Buck...

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2017, 04:09:21 PM »

Farhan Lalji‏Verified account
@FarhanLaljiTSN
Follow
More
MRI on @JJ_Jennings10 is today. Don't expect #BCLions to add a QB ahead of Fridays game. They'll dress just 2. Not bringing back Keith Price
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: