Blue Bombers Forum
October 22, 2017, 12:45:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: True Freshman from Canada to start as WR for Notre Dame?  (Read 797 times)
Tiger

« on: May 28, 2017, 08:44:14 PM »

You may say it ain't so but me peeps are telling me this will happen.

Great to to see such a chance for a Canadian! Congrats Chase Claypool.

https://www.google.ca/amp/slapthesign.com/2017/01/23/notre-dame-football-fans-chase-claypool/amp/

Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
 Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger
THE_U

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 08:29:00 AM »

Redshirt 1st year to put on weight and lean the "O"and learn new positon blocking TE. Kelly gets fired . Kid transfers. Jonstra  has his poster on Wall regardless

...the University of Miami taught the other schools in Florida how to win the national championship. I just didnt realize the others were so hard-headed that Miami had to do it four times before they learned how to do it themselves -H. Schnellenberger
Tiger

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 11:20:12 PM »

Redshirt 1st year to put on weight and lean the "O"and learn new positon blocking TE. Kelly gets fired . Kid transfers. Jonstra  has his poster on Wall regardless

Ha! Too funny.  FYI cousins kid signed with Div II Oklahoma team as DT

Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
 Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: