Blue Bombers Forum
December 14, 2018, 07:57:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 35
  Print  
Author Topic: Johnny Manziel  (Read 72515 times)
ModAdmin
Administrator

Reaves,Cameron,Riley,Walby - Blue Bomber Legends

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2017, 04:01:46 AM »

We said we would relax the rule during the off season and allow some CFL discussion in this forum.  Come training camp in June, when there is more discussion activity, we will revert to using the appropriate forums for discussion, i.e., Blue Bombers, CFL and Offside.

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
GCn18

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2017, 04:05:03 AM »

We said we would relax the rule during the off season and allow some CFL discussion in this forum.  Come training camp in June, when there is more discussion activity, we will revert to using the appropriate forums for discussion, i.e., Blue Bombers, CFL and Offside.

It was pretty clear the first time you said it too.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
Donny C

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2017, 03:35:40 PM »

You've never heard of Johnny Football...? Huh

Heard the name only. Who he is, NOPE.
BBRT

If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2017, 03:41:37 PM »

The first college freshman to win the Heisman trophy, draft pick of the Browns, partied and snorted his way out of the NFL.

Sounds like a good fit for the Riders! Grin
gbill2004

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2017, 05:09:00 PM »

This was the point I'm not clear on.  What does "some" mean.  Does it mean "all" CFL discussion?  Or at the discretion of the mods? 
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2017, 05:37:28 PM »

This was the point I'm not clear on.  What does "some" mean.  Does it mean "all" CFL discussion?  Or at the discretion of the mods? 

Discretion of the mods I assume. It will be okay. I promise.
gbill2004

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2017, 06:13:41 PM »

Discretion of the mods I assume. It will be okay. I promise.
Cheesy
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2017, 06:19:59 PM »

If the Riders and Jones did it than it's always fun to see then get punished. If they did that, how stupid can you be? Hammy town owns his rights.

Not to mention he could be a train wreck especially up here in the little old CFL. Duran Carter antics if you will.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
bluebeard

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2017, 06:28:20 PM »

If the Riders and Jones did it than it's always fun to see then get punished. If they did that, how stupid can you be? Hammy town owns his rights.

Not to mention he could be a train wreck especially up here in the little old CFL. Duran Carter antics if you will.
Regina is desperate for a QB.  Manzeil wants to get back to the NFL.  A one year contract would help both.  Manzeil to prove that he has matured and can play the game at this level.  Riders would be in the bidding for Edmonton's back up QB when he goes to FA after this season.
Realist

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2017, 06:47:14 PM »

Still a nobody/once-was/could-have-been until he proves otherwise. Always slow down when driving past a wreck on the highway though...
Sec223

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2017, 06:51:13 PM »

A good 1-2 for the Riders. Johhny Manziel and Tim Tebow ? LOL
theaardvark

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2017, 06:59:13 PM »

A good 1-2 for the Riders. Johhny Manziel and Tim Tebow ? LOL

Tebow is on someone else's neg list too, right? 

They still have Young to land...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
BLUEBOMBER

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2017, 07:56:36 PM »

Manziel may be good but if he can't make it down south, what makes you think he can make it up here? 
bwiser

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2017, 08:05:00 PM »

Manziel may be good but if he can't make it down south, what makes you think he can make it up here? 
I don't think there is much question about Manziel's talent but his partying has sent his career off the rails.Manziel has a strong arm and has good mobility.He seems to made for the CFL.The question is would he pass a drug test.
Donny C

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2017, 08:17:13 PM »

I don't think there is much question about Manziel's talent but his partying has sent his career off the rails.Manziel has a strong arm and has good mobility.He seems to made for the CFL.The question is would he pass a drug test.

He'd certainly bring some much needed creativity into the Sask gene pool, if he chose to procreate.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 35
  Print  

Jump to: