Blue Bombers Forum
August 17, 2018, 03:04:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 35
  Print  
Author Topic: Johnny Manziel  (Read 56407 times)
bwiser

« on: February 09, 2017, 09:39:01 PM »

There is a report by Sportsnets Justin Dunk that Johnny Manziel had a workout for the Riders in Florida prior to the Senior Bowl.The Riders are denying this likely because he is on the Tiger Cats neg list. It would be exciting to see Manziel in the CFL.
theaardvark

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 09:47:37 PM »

There is a report by Sportsnets Justin Dunk that Johnny Manziel had a workout for the Riders in Florida prior to the Senior Bowl.The Riders are denying this likely because he is on the Tiger Cats neg list. It would be exciting to see Manziel in the CFL.

Already being discussed in the Riders thread...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
gbill2004

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 09:55:03 PM »

It's VERY unclear these days what's allowed in this forum and what needs to go in the CFL forum. 
Donny C

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 10:01:44 PM »

Who is J. Manzel? And why do people think he's a big deal?
Jesse

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 10:19:06 PM »

The first college freshman to win the Heisman trophy, draft pick of the Browns, partied and snorted his way out of the NFL.
Tehedra

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 11:33:07 PM »

How about we allow the Mods to determine if a discussion belongs in this forum or in another; and the participants just participate.  We only need one rooster; chief; or supreme leader instead of many hens trying to tell everyone how the forum should be ran.

Just an opinion; just lately has been getting annoying constantly seeing useless posts saying "this belongs somewhere else".  I'm going to be honest; I read only things posted in this forum; if its not here I don't read it. Why? Because it makes little to no sense to in my own opinion to have a forum with maybe 20-30 active members talk across multiple forums; and plus..... I'm a spoiled Millennial and want everything to be easy to access without restrictions
Chris1982
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2017, 11:39:23 PM »

During the season I think that this forum should be Bomber news only, but in the cold winter off season I think anything football related is acceptable in here... not like there is ever much Bomber news to discuss right now.
gbill2004

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2017, 11:43:07 PM »

During the season I think that this forum should be Bomber news only, but in the cold winter off season I think anything football related is acceptable in here... not like there is ever much Bomber news to discuss right now.
I can agree with this but it'd be nice if the moderators came out and said this was the new rule.
Tehedra

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2017, 12:38:30 AM »

I think ModAdmin did come out and say this in another thread :p
gbill2004

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2017, 12:40:10 AM »

I think ModAdmin did come out and say this in another thread :p
I don't think he did. I think he said the "Bomber related"could be stretched in the offseason. But not that all CFL posts could be in here in the offseason.
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2017, 12:47:13 AM »

You've never heard of Johnny Football...? Huh

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
Old Rusty

Beautifully repurposed Warhorse

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2017, 01:06:42 AM »

Manziel was a very promising young talent, but as has been said, flopped hard in the NFL.  He is out-of-control with respect to his habits. Zero discipline.  Kind of sad, actually.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 01:08:35 AM by Old Rusty » Logged

"Fear profits a man nothing." - Herger the Joyous

"Suck it up, buttercup." - Anonymous swim coach in Winnipeg
theaardvark

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2017, 01:55:46 AM »

How about we allow the Mods to determine if a discussion belongs in this forum or in another; and the participants just participate.  We only need one rooster; chief; or supreme leader instead of many hens trying to tell everyone how the forum should be ran.

Just an opinion; just lately has been getting annoying constantly seeing useless posts saying "this belongs somewhere else".  I'm going to be honest; I read only things posted in this forum; if its not here I don't read it. Why? Because it makes little to no sense to in my own opinion to have a forum with maybe 20-30 active members talk across multiple forums; and plus..... I'm a spoiled Millennial and want everything to be easy to access without restrictions

Before you roast me at the stake, I was pointing the OP to where a discussion was already started.  I said nothing about deleting this thread or moving it. 

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
Old Rusty

Beautifully repurposed Warhorse

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2017, 02:52:49 AM »

Before you roast me at the stake, I was pointing the OP to where a discussion was already started.  I said nothing about deleting this thread or moving it. 

No problem here, it looks like the Riders deny everything, and we might have even more to discuss.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 02:59:28 AM by Old Rusty » Logged

"Fear profits a man nothing." - Herger the Joyous

"Suck it up, buttercup." - Anonymous swim coach in Winnipeg
Pigskin

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2017, 03:29:49 AM »

Yes this and Jim Barker could have been in another forum.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 35
  Print  

Jump to: