Blue Bombers Forum
December 13, 2017, 06:18:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111
  Print  
Author Topic: Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2016/2017 Season  (Read 123969 times)
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #1635 on: August 19, 2017, 06:44:11 PM »

Huge bandwagon fan over here. 😂

Secondly mud, I wouldn't go there because we all know I have more merch then probably 95% of most fans for ALL my team's. My entertainment center is pretty great indication of how loyal I am.

Thirdly, I go to more Oilers games a year then you do bombers in a year and we both live in Winnipeg...win or lose. That's not including paying for Center Ice every year even when we lost. I stick with em on lows because the high like this new era is worth it! Maybe your pride got hurt but you couldn't touch my fandom. That much I know. I been oilers fan since 1999. Been through highs and lots of lows (I don't hide it, nor deny it).

Finally, you asked  same crap to me last year "talk about how bad they where". I've done it, do you not remember?
   You can try desperately to keep knocking on oilers past, but would you like to talk your teams past?  because I promise one thing....It doesn't have to much merit. It's not a shot... It's just reality right back at you. Don't get butt hurt either... you brought it up.

Even questioning my loyalty Is la la land.

Good Luck on year. Lots to be excited about offense in Winnipeg, I just don't like there blue line and in... It'll be tough. But we play games for a reason. Same thing for Oilers our PK was 17th, that's not good enough and has to be better. Special team's is huge part of game these days. 1 month away! Anyways on other thread u can go knock em down I'll respond there lol 
well at least we can agree on something.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
New_Earth_Mud

My Past iz Muddy

« Reply #1636 on: August 19, 2017, 08:12:03 PM »

Huge bandwagon fan over here. 😂

Secondly mud, I wouldn't go there because we all know I have more merch then probably 95% of most fans for ALL my team's. My entertainment center is pretty great indication of how loyal I am.

Thirdly, I go to more Oilers games a year then you do bombers in a year and we both live in Winnipeg...win or lose. That's not including paying for Center Ice every year even when we lost. I stick with em on lows because the high like this new era is worth it! Maybe your pride got hurt but you couldn't touch my fandom. That much I know. I been oilers fan since 1999. Been through highs and lots of lows (I don't hide it, nor deny it).

Finally, you asked  same crap to me last year "talk about how bad they where". I've done it, do you not remember?
   You can try desperately to keep knocking on oilers past, but would you like to talk your teams past?  because I promise one thing....It doesn't have to much merit. It's not a shot... It's just reality right back at you. Don't get butt hurt either... you brought it up.

Even questioning my loyalty Is la la land.

Good Luck on year. Lots to be excited about offense in Winnipeg, I just don't like there blue line and in... It'll be tough. But we play games for a reason. Same thing for Oilers our PK was 17th, that's not good enough and has to be better. Special team's is huge part of game these days. 1 month away! Anyways on other thread u can go knock em down I'll respond there lol 

In all his you never once actually answered my question.

Im not dissing u or ur loyalty to any team.

Im only saying that in all them years that the Oil sucked you never really said much about it. You never came out n said what u think.

Its seems like now your this giant Oil fan.

#35.... The Godfather of Swag
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #1637 on: August 19, 2017, 10:08:02 PM »

In all his you never once actually answered my question.

Im not dissing u or ur loyalty to any team.

Im only saying that in all them years that the Oil sucked you never really said much about it. You never came out n said what u think.

Its seems like now your this giant Oil fan.
yep Muddy's right!

New_Earth_Mud

My Past iz Muddy

« Reply #1638 on: August 20, 2017, 01:48:08 AM »

yep Muddy's right!

Why ?

We trashed my bro about his Devils and how they were good then sucked.

You said nothing about ur Oil as u call them. Nothing. Nadda.

Now you talk ****..Huh

Its weak n ****** if u ask me.

Why wernt u standing for the Oil then? 

#35.... The Godfather of Swag
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #1639 on: August 20, 2017, 09:25:40 AM »

Why ?

Now you talk ****..Huh

huh? Why are you right?

Jersey

The BEST man cave in Canada!

« Reply #1640 on: August 21, 2017, 08:41:02 PM »

Why ?

Now you talk ****..Huh

mud,Did I just become Oilers fan? I dont care if you hate Oilers but wow... you're so far off reality you seem so butt hurt Oilers are doing well. tough ****.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXXILuqzJXQ

I was entered in biggest Oilers fan in 2009 (when i was 21, which i became a finalist. sportsnet contest). long ago... in my parents house! I had to show them how I was when I watched Oilers games. This guy just put it up on youtube afterwards for me to see.

Maybe you should look in mirror and ask how big of a Jets fan you are  Wink because you wont come close to my fandom!

P.s. I stood for them last year coming off a non playoff appearance and year before that too. How about when Ur nj devils guy used to be on board few years ago...  I was talking  oilers then too. Sheesh. You love making things up eh

« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 09:13:37 PM by Jersey » Logged

🏈 #15 WBBombers #1  🏉 #12 GBPackers #87
🚨 #97 OrangeCrush #29  Let's Go Oilers 🥅
#27 Let's Go Angels ⚾ / ⚽ #7 Portugal 🇵🇹
bomber4life85

« Reply #1641 on: August 21, 2017, 10:04:57 PM »

yep Muddy's right!

Uhh he's been hardcore oil fan since I can remember even when they sucked. Oilers are a team to talk about now. They'll likely be next cdn team to win cup. Jersey always is on hockey forums talking bout Oilers last 10 years. He's literally Winnipeg s biggest oil fan since like 2002
Jersey

« Reply #1642 on: August 23, 2017, 11:29:20 AM »

Anyone know when Jets tixs are on sale?  I wanna go to pre season VS Oilers. But it's not even released yet

blue_gold_84

"There's always next year."

« Reply #1643 on: August 23, 2017, 12:17:51 PM »

Anyone know when Jets tixs are on sale?  I wanna go to pre season VS Oilers. But it's not even released yet

No clue. Could still be too early. Best place to check would be the Jets website.

Blue & Gold 'til I'm dead & cold.

Go Jets Go!

You can't fix stupid.
blue_or_die

Blue collar, gold heart, white trash

« Reply #1644 on: August 23, 2017, 12:35:08 PM »

I was trying to get Jets tickets in Boston last year and had a hell of a time finding when the sell date is. I thought the Bruins just did a bad job with promoting it but sounds like it's an NHL fail. You'd think you'd want to easily drum up some hype and sell tickets, right?

Anyway Jesse, last year I got mine August 30ish, so if it's a league-wide date, I suspect you'd be able to buy in about a week.

"Two wrongs don't a make a #ride" -don

"Pain is temporary; #ride lasts forever" -don also

"""You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott" -me
Colton

« Reply #1645 on: August 23, 2017, 01:48:02 PM »

I was trying to get Jets tickets in Boston last year and had a hell of a time finding when the sell date is. I thought the Bruins just did a bad job with promoting it but sounds like it's an NHL fail. You'd think you'd want to easily drum up some hype and sell tickets, right?

Anyway Jesse, last year I got mine August 30ish, so if it's a league-wide date, I suspect you'd be able to buy in about a week.

They don't typically announce the date "publicly" until after the fact unless you're a team that has trouble with ticket sales. If you want to know about it in advance, you need to subscribe to the teams newsletter (Or be on sites like this where others might post that information). Typically people subscribed to the spam get a pre-sale though.
blue_or_die

« Reply #1646 on: August 23, 2017, 02:27:13 PM »

They don't typically announce the date "publicly" until after the fact unless you're a team that has trouble with ticket sales. If you want to know about it in advance, you need to subscribe to the teams newsletter (Or be on sites like this where others might post that information). Typically people subscribed to the spam get a pre-sale though.

thanks

"""You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott" -me
Jersey

« Reply #1647 on: August 23, 2017, 09:17:47 PM »

Oilers tics all went on sale few weeks ago. All games sold out but you can get re sale tixmaster. That's why I figured jets tixs where released.

Altho probably cheaper asking friend becuz they'll sell cheaper for pre then jets themselves. So hmm wth am I thinking?

I just looked I think tixs on sale this weekend

blue_or_die

« Reply #1648 on: September 07, 2017, 12:35:32 PM »

According to Ticketmaster, tomorrow 9/8 at 10 am central.

gbill2004

« Reply #1649 on: September 09, 2017, 03:22:38 PM »

Helly and Mason had virtually identical stats last season. I'm not sure why you're so willing to make him #1.
In Chevy's interview with Bob McKenzie, he says that Mason is the Jets #1 goalie going into the season. 
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111
  Print  

Jump to: